Hello Pit,

I usually don't come here for advice, but I've found that I really can't make a decision. Now, you may ask, 'What is it that you need help with H4T3BR33D3R?. Simple, I need your help in purchasing a new lighter.

I've been looking at a couple of Zippos as of late, since I seem to have misplaced mine (I.E. I got bladdered and lost it).

I've had many Zippo lighters, a few on the tacky side, a few more conservative. I usually lean on the latter so long as I can find one classy enough to suit my needs.

Right now I've found this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GEORGEOUS-MINT-Jack-Daniels-Bottle-Framed-Zippo-Lighter_W0QQitemZ110302297940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCollectibles_Tobacciana?hash=item110302297940&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

and this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1941-Replica-Zippo-Lighters-Mahjong-Kokushi-musoh_W0QQitemZ230307365545QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCollectibles_Tobacciana?hash=item230307365545&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

So what does UG think?

Any favorite designs you guys want to share? I'm partial to the slims though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

TBH, I'd just get a plain one. Simple, stylish, ageless.
Even though I don't smoke, and I probably cvan't do that lighting it on your trousers thing anymore.
Quote by MightyAl
TBH, I'd just get a plain one. Simple, stylish, ageless.
Even though I don't smoke, and I probably cvan't do that lighting it on your trousers thing anymore.

Yes, but do you go with the chrome? The Silver? The Gold?

I'm thinking the brushed metal slim one.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I wouldn't buy a Zippo from eBay. My mate did and it broke after about 2 weeks, flint was totally fucked. He replaced it, but the lighter still rarely works.

Just get one from your local market or something.
Quote by Myung'sMusicman
Wow 60 dollars for a lighter. Holy Moley. I guess my gas station 25 cent lighters aren't usable?

I have a squillion bics lying around, I want something fancy.

^ I'm not buying on Ebay, just showing the design.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yes, but do you go with the chrome? The Silver? The Gold?

I'm thinking the brushed metal slim one.

I'd go brushed metal, I think.
Quote by MightyAl
I'd go brushed metal, I think.

Yeah, it'll be just like the one I lost.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
yeah, you're retarded. it's a ****ing lighter. it's seriously about $30-50 for most Zippos, at least the plain ones. buy more than one if you're really that torn.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by darkfire_storm
yeah, you're retarded. it's a ****ing lighter. it's seriously about $30-50 for most Zippos, at least the plain ones. buy more than one if you're really that torn.

Is it a crime to want a fancier one?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
^ I'm not buying on Ebay, just showing the design.

Ahhh. My friend has this exact one-

I think it's pretty hot.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Is it a crime to want a fancier one?

i suppose not, but it seems kind of strange to me to ask the pit which lighter you should buy. really, this is like, an eenie-meenie-mynie-mo situation man.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Ahhh. My friend has this exact one-

I think it's pretty hot.

That is pretty smexy.

I bit too shiny for my tastes though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by mepmep
Id get the oriantal one

Yeah, I thought that one was somewhat cooler since I don't know what it says. For all I know, it could say beef and broccoli

Quote by darkfire_storm
i suppose not, but it seems kind of strange to me to ask the pit which lighter you should buy. really, this is like, an eenie-meenie-mynie-mo situation man.

But I'm indecisive and need attention.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster