So i been wanting to get a 12 string and im really liking this and im wondering if yall know if it ia a good buy or to stay away from it. If u say the latter of the 2 then i would appreciate to suggestions.

Thanks
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Last edited by sandman-105 at Nov 16, 2008,
Yamaha acoustics are generally very good. Its got a solid top. I've never played it though.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
^around 300-400 Max
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Mitchells make some nice 12 strings for cheap, like $100-200, its really cheap, but they should quite good. my friend has one
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Go check out some local pawn shops. I got my 12 string for 170 bucks and it sounds awesome.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Quote by XAkitAX
I had that 12 string. It is a very nice guitar, very clean. Really easy to play. Whenever one of my friends would try it out, they would think it is a really high end guitar.

ah cool man well now i just need to get my ass in a seat with it and play it,
thanks man
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
So i been wanting to get a 12 string and im really liking this and im wondering if yall know if it ia a good buy or to stay away from it. If u say the latter of the 2 then i would appreciate to suggestions.

Thanks

well, the reviews say it's good...
can't really tell without playing it...