I have had my eye on a 12 string stratocaster at my local guitar shop and quite like it. ive played it, only very breifly but still i like it alot.

my question is if anyone here has tried one: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Stratocaster-12String-Electric-Guitar?sku=515107

if so, is it worth saving up for?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
I really don't like the Fender 12 string. I've also played the Burns 12 string, the Italia Rimini 12 string and the Danelectro 12 string and the most comfortable and best to play is easily the italia. It's just a question of whether you want the predictable: "isn't that a cheap rickenbacker" when other guitarists see it. Seriously, you should try those other 12 strings I mentioned to save yourself a bit of money.
Try it, and see for yourself. Really, it boils down to whether or not YOU like it, not us.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
I own one, and I can say nothing but good things about it. It's not very flexible in what it will do, but I mainly use it for angelic clean tones, and it does that very well.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I played one at guitar center, and really liked it. Then again, you wouldn't use it for much, so I can't say if it would be worth the money to you or not.