ok,so my local music shop said they'd hire me for a job,im 14 but there required age is 18,but problem is i know very little about drums,fenders and bass's so were can i find this information,they said they'd take me because they were impressed how i knew what i was talking about when i was showing some dude what guitar he should start with,and i know how to do basic repairs,and maintenance,and switching pick ups and such
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
They hired you because you're knowledgeable about guitars but you don't know what you're doing?
Were are you going to skool?

cwutididthar?

Best be educated be for working.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Screw google. Go to yahoo search.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
you don't deserve to work at a guitar store if you have to do research for fixing stuff, and learning about drums, then you'll just be book smart and have no common logic, so when a drummer comes and and says, "do these need distilled," you'll be like, "umm, well, Ludwig's receive good ratings for Jazz so umm... you can never really tell..."

You can't learn from a book how to go solder a potentiometer onto an amp's circuit board

If i asked why my amp's popping, you'll blame the old speakers when it's probably a dismounted capacitor...

I know this stuff cas I work at a guitar store as well, and was in the same area you were, take your amp apart and find a pdf of your circuitry and learn about how it works, take your guitar apart and put it back together... experience is how you learn, not the web...

Go out there and learn first hand...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by lzcougarz3
They hired you because you're knowledgeable about guitars but you don't know what you're doing?

i do know i just now very little about fenders,but they also sell dean ibanez ESP LTD guitars,and crate marshall and line 6 amps
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
you don't deserve to work at a guitar store if you have to do research for fixing stuff, and learning about drums, then you'll just be book smart and have no common logic, so when a drummer comes and and says, "do these need distilled," you'll be like, "umm, well, Ludwig's receive good ratings for Jazz so umm... you can never really tell..."

You can't learn from a book how to go solder a potentiometer onto an amp's circuit board

If i asked why my amp's popping, you'll blame the old speakers when it's probably a dismounted capacitor...

I know this stuff cas I work at a guitar store as well, and was in the same area you were, take your amp apart and find a pdf of your circuitry and learn about how it works, take your guitar apart and put it back together... experience is how you learn, not the web...

well look at Mr. Perfect here!!!

Blah!

(even if he is 100% right....)
Quote by heminder

Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
+100000000000000000000000000000000000

+1

+1

KEEP IT GOOOOOOING!!!!!!!!!!
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Quote by tjbhdeath squad

i know how to fix things,i just dont know much about some of there products,my drummers gonna show me some stuff but i was going to do research first to see what i can find out
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by guitarded8one
well look at Mr. Perfect here!!!

Blah!

(even if he is 100% right....)

It's Mr. Housley for you, sir...

Blah!

(even if you are 100% tight....)
I don't charge much...

Quote by saitenslayer
i know how to fix things,i just dont know much about some of there products,my drummers gonna show me some stuff but i was going to do research first to see what i can find out

but come on...

You have a dean guitar avatar, and your title resents fender?!

you got those two mixed up...
I don't charge much...

Quote by tjbhdeath squad
It's Mr. Housley for you, sir...

Blah!

(even if you are 100% tight....)

Hahahahaha!
Epic lol.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
but come on...

You have a dean guitar avatar, and your title resents fender?!

you got those two mixed up...

i know thats because im experienced with deans and are better for the style i play,and i tryed fenders adn just dont fit me
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466