I have a Randall RH-150g with matching cab. So does my mate in my band.

How do I hook up 1 Head to 2 cabs?

Please explain... kinda urgent we have a show on Wednesday.

Much thanks guys.
Use a splitter.

Can I ask why you're using two cabs?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Use a splitter.

Splitter? Does the head only have 1 speaker output?

You can't hook up more than 1 cab unless you're sure you can match the Ohm's correctly... and if you aren't sure how to hook up a second cab at all I highly doubt you know about Ohm's.

You won't need a full stack.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
^I have no idea how many outputs it has or what how many ohms the amp is or how many ohms the cabs are. TS needs to give us some more info before we can answer.

One thing is for sure though, you don't need full stack, that's one thing I'll agre with DB on.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Use a splitter.

Our drummer has trouble hearing us clearly when we play live, so I was gonna point one cab towards the crowd and one towards the drummer. Our school has a horrible PA system, so the foldbacks produce bad sound.

For the other guy, I'm not too sure about the exact ohmage 4 and 8 I think. The head has 2 outputs and the cab has 2 inputs.
Well if the head supports 4ohm's you can run 2x 8ohm cabs (one cable from each slot on the head to 1 spot on the cabinet)

If the head is 8ohms, you need 2x 16ohm cabs same setup 1 speaker each.

I'd strongly suggest doing this with either a 1x12 or 2x12 cabinet rather than 2x 4x12's... that's a major waste of stage space.
Quote by sargasm
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Well if the head supports 4ohm's you can run 2x 8ohm cabs (one cable from each slot on the head to 1 spot on the cabinet)

If the head is 8ohms, you need 2x 16ohm cabs same setup 1 speaker each.

I'd strongly suggest doing this with either a 1x12 or 2x12 cabinet rather than 2x 4x12's... that's a major waste of stage space.

We're in a school hall, the stage is large.

Ok the head: 2 outputs, it says "Parallel Output - MINI LOAD 4 OHM"

Cabinet: has two inputs...
One has : 4 OHM right
The other has: 4 OHM Left, but above it it says 8OHM input

And theres a switch that says :

Stereo 150W/CH
&
Mono 300W RMS(use one input only)

*Warning do not switch to mono with stereo inputs.
^ I'd say plug on cable from the head into the 8 ohm input of one cab, switch to mono, do the same from the other input into the other cab on 8 ohms.

I think, not sure, so don't do it

Wait for someone else to come on.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by b00m_
^ I'd say plug on cable from the head into the 8 ohm input of one cab, switch to mono, do the same from the other input into the other cab on 8 ohms.

I think, not sure, so don't do it

Wait for someone else to come on.

Bingo. Two plugs from the head, one going to each cabinet's 8ohm mono jack. I'd still suggest using a 1x12 or 2x12 cabinet, a 4x12 is way way overkill for being used as a monitor. A 2x12 lets you guys have one for each guitar and they're relatively how of sight.

But I can't stop you. Good luck.
Quote by sargasm