This is driving me crazy... Can anyone tell me the name of the song that this guy samples in this rap song? I think it's something from Motown maybe... Hopefully someone will be able to help me out. The song is called "Livin' My Life" by Ray Cash. Here is a link to the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkka2nAENVk
Thanks for your help!! This is driving me insane! Haha
I know this is really random, but the song is actually pretty good for a rap song... Thanks for your help
Whoa, how did nobody post in this before?

Oh, and I dunno, sorry.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I know... I was amazed and appalled at the pit's lack of helpful information! Haha
Quote by wamguy89
I know... I was amazed and appalled at the pit's lack of helpful information! Haha

Even now this thread sinks to the bottom of this every dying pit, what's the problem with you all, the poor man ain't writing in Sanskrit!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
The song's beat throughout the entire thing is just a looped motown song or something, but I can't remember the name of it! Please help cure my mental illness! I think the song is called love the life you live or live the love or something with those words... Ah! It's driving me crazy!