Quote by Paquijón
I fuc king cant stand it when people post a link to a video with no explanation as to what it is. In other words, f*uck you.

Title of thread- Amazing Piano Cover
Link.
"I wish I had those skills"

I'm guessing the video is a piano player, covering some sort of song, hence the title, and it must be pretty good, hence TS' appreciation of the player's skill.

In other words, **** you sir.

EDIT- I thought it was pretty cool, but I don't really like that kind of music or the kind of singing style. But it's good! I wish I could cover songs on the piano... like this guy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKMtu4bGQzs
Last edited by guitarkid2113 at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by guitarkid2113
Title of thread- Amazing Piano Cover
Link.
"I wish I had those skills"

I'm guessing the video is a piano player, covering some sort of song, hence the title, and it must be pretty good, hence TS' appreciation of the player's skill.

In other words, **** you sir.

But I just want to be, there's no need to put titles on you and me; living and learning our our only obligations!!!
Quote by Paquijón
I fuc king cant stand it when people post a link to a video with no explanation as to what it is. In other words, f*uck you.

Also, it's very impressive, but has little use of dynamics, which is a huge part of this song. I don't like his voice, either. 5/10.

"Join Date: Jan 2008"
This explains alot now doesnt it?
I knew it took either an 08er or a dumb ass to pull something stupid like that off.
You my sir are both.
Gtfo and have a nice day
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Paquijón
FACK i cnt bleeve your 2 years more intelajunt than me!!! if only i'd joined in 05

I hope you did this on purpose.
Last edited by Led_Zeppelin992 at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by Paquijón
FACK i cnt bleeve your 2 years more intelajunt than me!!! if only i'd joined in 05

Its not a question of intelligence.
Its about learning how to read a title.
Not being a complete ass.
And then rating a very skilled indivudual poorly out of shame that you know you shall never come close to accomplishing such tasks.

QFT!
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.