GET IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Paquijón
OMFG this is how all religious people must be!!!11

Funny, though. GET IN THE F*CKING HOUSE!!!!

Oh calm down, no one said that. This is how all religious FREAKS must be.111
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
pretty pathetic battle faught on both fronts, those annoying religious paracites deserve soooo much worse
O my god... I feel terrible for those people, but HOLY SHIT!

I was hoping this was fake^
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
What happened to "Turn The Other Cheek"?

Some people ain't practicin what they preach. The should've been drawing targets on their foreheads, not hitting back.
Quote by freedoms_stain
What happened to "Turn The Other Cheek"?

Some people ain't practicin what they preach. The should've been drawing targets on their foreheads, not hitting back.

You could even say that some people have souls of black.
He yelled at him to get inside his own house.. Lol wut?
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
What a bunch of immature morons. They didn't have private property signs up so they have the right to go door to door. What those morons did was assault. Then that guy whines about that guy yelling at him after hitting them with water balloons. Stupid morons.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Pinky19
What a bunch of immature morons. They didn't have private property signs up so they have the right to go door to door. What those morons did was assault. Then that guy whines about that guy yelling at him after hitting them with water balloons. Stupid morons.

So your the dude who commented on the video calling him a N*****. I figured all I had to do was look at this thread and find the person ^.^ You're soooo mature buddy, soooo mature ^.^

But that video was hilarious.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by Mlrc
So your the dude who commented on the video calling him a N*****. I figured all I had to do was look at this thread and find the person ^.^ You're soooo mature buddy, soooo mature ^.^

But that video was hilarious.

No I didn't.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.