I dont like that one as much but it still sounds nice. I like the more thick creamy tone over the crunchy thinner tone. Picking a fuzz is tough.
you should get it solely based on the fact it is called the "swollen pickle"

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I picked up a Pickle the other day. So far, I like it a lot. It is really versatile for a fuzz. I can get Hendrix, Smashing Pumpkins and the Stooges, with this thing.

I also have a NYC Big Muff, Fulltone Ultimate Octave, Modded NKT275 Fuzz Face, EHX GeOD, which can get fuzzy, and a MKII Tonebender Clone. The Swollen Pickle holds its own against these.

My advice is to try as many fuzz pedals as you can. The Pickle is a good deal. For around the same price, although a entirely different fuzz, the Fulltone '70 is nice too.

Try to demo the pedals on the amp you have!!! Fuzz pedals can sound totally different from one amp to the next. The same with guitars. I'm finding that I only like fuzz with single coils and P-90s.
Last edited by The Real Ming at Nov 17, 2008,
I just ordered the Pickle from GC online. I've never been so excited about getting a new pedal before. I just hope it sounds good with my Buckers and Amp.
Yeah I will. I'll try to use them to get the tone I like then use the main knobs to tweak. I seriously cant Freakin wait to get this pedal.
I hope you like it as much as we like the Titans record.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62

yeah they're doing great this year
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by TNfootballfan62

We need to win it all for my wishes to truely come true We dont need another 2000

I'm sure I'll love the Pickle as well.
^Indeed! I don't think I can handle coming up a yard short again.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...