Hey peeps, i play blues,rock,abit of metal. I like the clean and both rock sounds. I presume i need a pretty versatile tube amp.

Any ideas? Not really going for amp heads + stacks unless its really a good deal.
Been hearing about the Twin Reverb/Hot rods etc. for a while now.. Need some info on other brands such as Marshall etc..

Any info will be appreciated!
Thanks!
Budget? Gigging or bedroom practice? Can you go used? Where in the world are you located?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Can you give some examples of bands/artists you like?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
i like SRV,Jimi hendrix,G&R,Arctic Monkeys,Paul Gilbert,The Killers,AC/DC,John Mayer
I'm located in Spore, i'd want it for small time gigging and pretty much bedroom practice.
check out a peavey classic 30. pretty much all around good amps for the type of music you listed, and won't run you too much money.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
I smell Fender amp and OD pedal about to be recommended. but really, answer what KS said too.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

300 - 500: Used peavey classic 30 and digitech bad monkey
500-700: Used classic 30 and keeley ts9
700-1000: Used Fender twin and TS9

since you didn't give a budget......
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

theres a 4x10 Hot rod MIA going for 1k USD in my area now, wondering if i should get that.
^Not to mention it's pretty easy to mod, I just added dual bias controls and modded the tonestack on mine today, took me a while but I didn't have all the parts read and I was kind of putting.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not