hey i was wondering if anyone knew of a good transmitter that connects from guitar to amp. i really don't know much about these except for that they are a lot easier when playing live. i was looking for one thats not to expensive. maybe like, $30-60... if anyone could help that would be great.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Cheap ones are usually crap, they cut out and degrade you tone. Either save up or get a longer cable.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Firstly, you won't get one in that price range. They start at about $90, and ones at that range are utterly awful, they're prone to interferance from every other source (phones, TV, radio, light switches... everything), the signal can cut in and out at any point, their range isn't very good, the audio quality is awful... you get the idea.

For a wireless system that is at the very least reliable (so you know it'll stay on with a strong signal), you're looking at around $260+. Even then, you're going to be sacrificing a lot of tonal quality.
As a general rule of thumb, to get a wireless system that won't screw with your tone too much and is reliable, you're looking at around the $500 mark, give or take.

Also, having the guitar hard wired in isn't much a problem when playing live. Unless you're on a huge arena stage and intend to move around all of it constantly, cables are fine. And hell even for big arena venues... lots of professional guitarists still prefer to go fully cabled in all the way because of how much wireless systems butcher your tone.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Wireless does NOT butcher your tone anymore. I have a samson Airline system and it sucks ZERO tone!

If you spend about 350-500 on it, it will not suck tone, and will last you a lifetime.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Wireless does NOT butcher your tone anymore. I have a samson Airline system and it sucks ZERO tone!

If you spend about 350-500 on it, it will not suck tone, and will last you a lifetime.

I can see the small $100 units messing with tone but what is more common to happen is signal cutout and interference.

TS, save up at least $300 for a wireless rig, Line6 makes a good set or two. You will be happy you saved up in the end.