Hey pit i need your advice with getting money for school. Im trying to get into this christian school and since its a religious or whatever i cannot get financial aid. I am wondering if a student loan or grant is an available option? Does anyone know of a good website where i can get hooked up with this stuff?
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
obama will solve all of your problems. you have nothing to worry about just sit back and relax.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
http://www.fastweb.com/

other than that, can't help ya much
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Go to a non religious school then. You're obviously not going to get much if you don't meet their conditions...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
the reason i want to go to this school is kinda a bittersweet thing. They have an awesome worship course and alot of young people have grown into good leaders out of there. thats the sweet thing, the bad thing is that its your typical worship kinda thing there not gonna teach you how to shred or do anything amazing like that. And thats the problem I want to be one of the people to do something unique with worship music and not make something repetitive and overdone. I think i mostly want to go i guess for singing and leadership, the guitar i got that down myself. I really want to produce something thats similar to johhny langs music. Hes a really good christian bluesman too bad he left that kinda behind and does mostly gospel now.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by Esp_kill07
the reason i want to go to this school is kinda a bittersweet thing. They have an awesome worship course and alot of young people have grown into good leaders out of there. thats the sweet thing, the bad thing is that its your typical worship kinda thing there not gonna teach you how to shred or do anything amazing like that. And thats the problem I want to be one of the people to do something unique with worship music and not make something repetitive and overdone. I think i mostly want to go i guess for singing and leadership, the guitar i got that down myself. I really want to produce something thats similar to johhny langs music. Hes a really good christian bluesman too bad he left that kinda behind and does mostly gospel now.

The brilliant thing about public schools is you can go there and still maintain your own beliefs. Christian schools will tell you what to believe. You're better off going to a school you can afford and being yourself.

I know you're a Christian and it's a Christian school. But do you really want them to block access to certain websites and not allow opposite sexes in your dorms at certain times? You should be old enough to govern yourself.