Page 1 of 3
so my parents made me cut my long hair, they took me too a parlor and they agreed that i could keep my hair shoulder length. I didnt really care until the barber cuts my hair really really short (it was above my ears), it looks horrible and i cant stand it, i think the Chinese hair dresser didn't understand english. what ways can i get over this horrible hair cut and have u had similar experiences
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
im kinda embarassed to show it, i dont even know how im going to get through school tmr
Quote by postmortem2006

Herpes maybe.
should i complain to the hairdresser?
Quote by postmortem2006

Herpes maybe.
what do you expect from an $8 haircut at Superclips

go to a real salon or something. No one will call you gay if you look good after going there
Quote by Trefellin
Shave your head and start growing it again.

This. Just make sure you shave it well.
It happened to me once.
Fortunately, my mom is freakin amazing at cutting hair and was able to fix it.
I've been getting my hair cut by her ever since/
Honestly give us pics naws.... so you can find out how bad it really is
PS BEFOR and AFTER would work well do it
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
It happened to me once.
Fortunately, my mom is freakin amazing at cutting hair and was able to fix it.
I've been getting my hair cut by her ever since/

if she was amazing at cutting hair why didn't you get her to cut it in the first place. well at least your mom can cut your hair at least. once i got the most ridiculous haircut (seriously one side of my head had much longer hair than the other) and i felt so retarded when i walked out of that place. luckily i went to better barber shop and they fixed it
this makes me feel better that yesterday i gave myself a haircut that looks great. i saved $15 while you're ugly!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ironman1478
if she was amazing at cutting hair why didn't you get her to cut it in the first place. well at least your mom can cut your hair at least. once i got the most ridiculous haircut (seriously one side of my head had much longer hair than the other) and i felt so retarded when i walked out of that place. luckily i went to better barber shop and they fixed it

I underestimated her.
NEVER AGAIN!
i dont want to post my self on the internet, sorry guys
Quote by postmortem2006

Herpes maybe.
i have a mac
Quote by postmortem2006

Herpes maybe.
Your first mistake was getting a Chinese lady to cut your hair.

Your second mistake was getting someone who doesn't speak English to cut your hair.

Your third mistake was listening to your dicklock parents.
Well, you really can't be surprised by the results if you didn't take the time to find somebody you can be comfortable with. The older foreign type barbors tend to be of lower quality...they're just sort of out of touch with what you're looking for. So next time, make sure you go to somebody who knows what they're doing. For now, either get it cut again and at least have it be something you can live with, even if it is a bit shorter. Or, you can just wait it out, it might just be the drastic change that is turning you off right now.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
Well, you really can't be surprised by the results if you didn't take the time to find somebody you can be comfortable with. The older foreign type barbors tend to be of lower quality...they're just sort of out of touch with what you're looking for. So next time, make sure you go to somebody who knows what they're doing. For now, either get it cut again and at least have it be something you can live with, even if it is a bit shorter. Or, you can just wait it out, it might just be the drastic change that is turning you off right now.

This
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Ummm... having shorter hair isn't nearly as bad as you think it is. But unless I see pics, I won't be able to confirm that fact.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
who cares, its only the pit. just show us pics and i will honestly tell u what i think, i have had times when i refused to get a hair cut because every time i go its a bad one i do not like

is that you?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
ok ill try to get the pics up soon
Quote by postmortem2006

Herpes maybe.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Your second mistake was getting someone who doesn't speak English to cut your hair.

omg dude thats sigged.
Also, can`t wait for pics.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

before
after

Quote by postmortem2006

Herpes maybe.
It looks fine, chill out. You probably just see yourself as chubbier than you already are because the hair used to hide it more than it does now. You look younger too so you have plenty of years to get made fun of yet.

Calm yourself
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
OH YOUR AZN, it doesnt even look bad dude, it could be so much worse

and i think my hair is longer than yours and i havent cut it in 1 year (was shaved)
Page 1 of 3