Ok, you have a gladiator ring all to yourself. Currently there are 2 naked hot chicks in it and they fighting. This must be made from scratch. I am not including anything as default except they are possibly lesbian. Possibly. What will you add?

I will...
LET THE AUDIENCE THROW BUTTER AT THEM!!!

your turn..... READYSETGO!!
Last edited by Nagros at Nov 16, 2008,
um
raincots becuse i dont want the entire row of pepole behind me jizzing on my head
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Nagros
Ok, you have a gladiator ring all to yourself. Currently there are 2 naked hot chicks in it and they fighting. This must be made from scratch. I am not including anything as default except they are possibly lesbian. Possibly. What will you add?

I will...
LET THE AUDIENCE THROW BUTTER AT THEM!!!

your turn..... READYSETGO!!

i don't know if this is reportable or not. Its really really dumb....
O___________________________________________o
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I want even more blood! Bring in 300 Thracian gladiators and have them fight until one is left!
Quote by Trefellin
I want even more blood! Bring in 300 Thracian gladiators and have them fight until one is left!

you relize your like the only posting in this thread

Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
More carnage! Bring in 400 lions, 100 tigers, 600 leopards, 50 elephants and set them against 2000 spearmen!

Trefellin just totally owned this thread in like under a minute.

Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Quote by wesleyisgay
you relize your like the only posting in this thread

Yes, yes I do.

Take 1/3 of the audience, throw them in the pit and release 12 Spanish bulls and 13 Russian bears!
I want more bloodshed! More carnage and more death! Let the violence spill out of the coliseum! Bring all my legions to Rome. Have them slaughter all the find! Rape, pillage, murder! Pluck babies from their mother's breasts and rip them to shreds! Let the blood fill the streets! Leave none alive! Burn everything! This is a tribute to hell!

THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO HELL!!!
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by Trefellin
Yes, yes I do.

Take 1/3 of the audience, throw them in the pit and release 12 Spanish bulls and 13 Russian bears!

?

Poop.

Yes, poop.
Throw in a dictionary so everyone but Trefellin, who can already spell, knows how.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by jetfuel495
take one third of The Pit and throw them in as well

1/3 of the pit could so take all of the enemies in a ring, all we have to say is "Lol, Wut?" and use our magic powers to summon the Holy Pear.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Can someone pull one of those naked chicks out from under the pile of wild animal carcasses and dead gladiators? I think I might have known one of them in high school.