Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
you don't know how to fake a fever --.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by lzcougarz3
Watch the first 5 minutes of Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Kudos for you.

Lick your palms!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Poop on your own head? Then make an argument that you have a new butt forming out of your skull and must stay home from school that day.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
what are you going to do if you get to not go to school? stay home and fap for 8 houers?
Put a blow dryer on hot and put it on your forehead. after this cough a lot and sniffle. tell your parents you feel really cold too and sleep all day. Just make sure you AVOID taking your temperature.

also
It's easier to fake diarrhea, because all you have to do is pretend to go to the bathroom a lot.

-I am experienced in the faking sick field.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go to school or I will personally come to your house and shove a pineapple up your posterior.

Fixed for maximum damage.
Take a cold shower, do not dry off, go straight to bed, and wrap up tight in a warm blanket. 50% success rate.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Put a band-aid on your forehead. My parents fall for it

Seriously TS, how old are you?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by flightX
what are you going to do if you get to not go to school? stay home and fap for 8 houers?
it worked for bill gates and richard nixon!
I have no opinion on this matter.
the old thermometer in the toaster trick. Either that or just say that your sick and are staying home from school...why would they have a reason to be suspicious?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
the easiest way is to plan ahead. After you get home from school grab the blanket off your bed, take it and go to sleep on the couch. Make sure to put a bunch of used napkins and maybe an empty cup of tea on the stand next to you. Pretend to be asleep when they come in. This makes it seem like you were giving up your free time after school because you genuinely feel bad.

This has worked for me on many occasions
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
OH YEAH I FORGOT>

Run the thermometer under hot water, mix the two cold/hot settings so that it ends up around 100 degrees, then show it to your mom. it works for me every time.