Wow, ever use an epi pen? This shit gets you going. I'm like uber hyper. I'm very shaky too. I'm like deathly allergic to wasps and somehow one managed to survive to crawl from outside all the way accross my floor to sting me where I brutally killed him with a shoe after feeling pain on my foot and pulling him off. It was crazy. I think the wasps have figured out my only weaknwess is them and they are earth's only hope.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
wat

Seriously, explain better plz?

Also, first.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Well, I'm glad you're still alive!

And yeah..epi pens of filled with adrenaline..so there you go.
And wtf's an epi pen?
Quote by technicolour
Well, I'm glad you're still alive!

And yeah..epi pens of filled with adrenaline..so there you go.

To delay the reaction. You know you're still supposed to get medical attention after using the Epi-Pen, right?

Unless that shit's just for peanuts and that crap.
Quote by Mudmen190
Why would you kill a wasp???

Because it would've f*cked him like a beast. /bad pun
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Primus2112
wat

Basically I got stung by a wasp, and I'm super allergic to them so I took an epi pen and now I'm hyper as someone on speed.
Yeah you have to get medical attention after use of an epipen from a doctor just to insure that it was potent enough to prevent an allergic reaction.
Quote by Avedas
To delay the reaction. You know you're still supposed to get medical attention after using the Epi-Pen, right?

Unless that shit's just for peanuts and that crap.

I'm still supposed to get medical attention? My throat isn't closed anymore but my toe is like the size of my fist now. And yes I did strike him down with the mighty shoe of Thor. I think he was a jihadist wasp.
@ tayroar: Oh, okay.

Anyone know where I can get these "epi pens"? I have a gig coming up and I need stage presence.
Quote by Primus2112
And wtf's an epi pen?

It's a new guitar epiphone released not long ago, it's got this weird thinnish shape, and it's short scale too I think.
Quote by tayroar
I'm still supposed to get medical attention? My throat isn't closed anymore but my toe is like the size of my fist now. And yes I did strike him down with the mighty shoe of Thor. I think he was a jihadist wasp.

Yeah, I think I heard something like that in the First Aid course I took. Might wanna go to a walk-in clinic or something to be safe.
Quote by Primus2112
@ tayroar: Oh, okay.

Anyone know where I can get these "epi pens"? I have a gig coming up and I need stage presence.

You don't want it dude. If you want energy just take speed epi pens just make you shaky as **** you wouldn't be able to play for shit.
So where the hell do you live where wasps are there now

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Dude at that point go to the hospital just to be sure, you body could have adverse reactions to it that could proceed to get worse if the Epipen wasn't enough.
Quote by tugboat
So where the hell do you live where wasps are there now

well it is fall and he was doing that dying thing where he like can't fly and can barely crawl. So he had to crawl all the way from my door and probably further than that just to sting me. The bastard was dead set on killing me.
Quote by tayroar
You don't want it dude. If you want energy just take speed epi pens just make you shaky as **** you wouldn't be able to play for shit.

false
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by humperdunk

Well I know I wouldn't be able to play for shit. I think this is a little more than a regular adrenaline rush dude. I feel like a ****ing speed head.
Quote by tona_107
you're supposed to go to the hospital still dude.

I don't really want to pay for one for something that isn't necessary though.
an epi pen, is like a pre filled needle filled with epinephrin(spelling) and if you have allergic reaction to somethin you jam it into your leg(usually) and it automatically injects into you....for the people asking what an epi pen is.
Quote by tayroar
I don't really want to pay for one for something that isn't necessary though.

I love Canada and its free health care. I bet you guys have to pay for a visit to a walk-in clinic, too, don't you?
Quote by Avedas
I love Canada and its free health care. I bet you guys have to pay for a visit to a walk-in clinic, too, don't you?

Yes, I hate my healthcare system. Care to burn it all down with me? I mean it doesn't affect you but I mean its pretty fun to burn stuff.
Quote by tayroar
Yes, I hate my healthcare system. Care to burn it all down with me? I mean it doesn't affect you but I mean its pretty fun to burn stuff.

Well, the burn victims will need to find health care after.
Quote by Avedas
Well, the burn victims will need to find health care after.

**** your logic. haha