Page 1 of 2
So for christmas i was feeling getting a totally tits delay pedal, like the Line 6 dl4 or the TC electronic ND-1 and they are both like 250.
I suggested paying for it to my mom and she said no because thats way too much of my savings (i just got a job and just got up to 500-550, its growing pretty fast)
but, its my money, so i should do what I want right?

I guess what im trying to say is that this thread has no real point. so I guess, tell me what I should do, what you would do, a way I could adjust, or whatever the hell is on your mind?
Quote by nevin021s
So for christmas i was feeling getting a totally tits delay pedal, like the Line 6 dl4 or the TC electronic ND-1 and they are both like 250.
I suggested paying for it to my mom and she said no because thats way too much of my savings (i just got a job and just got up to 500-550, its growing pretty fast)

I guess what im trying to say is that this thread has no real point. so I guess, tell me what I should do, what you would do, a way I could adjust, or whatever the hell is on your mind?

Explain this and I'll read the rest of your post.
Quote by Avedas

my thoughts exactly
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Avedas

lmao exactly what i was thinking

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
im confuzzled
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
I got as far as tits, then I started daydreaming.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

new meme?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by elimination1021
im confuzzled

This.

Tits?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
well, if there isn't a delay pedal out there called "totally tits", someone better jump on that opportunity.

And yeah, if it's what you want, she can't exactly stand in your way of getting in. All you have to question is how much crap are you willing to put up with to get it?
how old are you is the question ? if you're 18+ do what you want with your money.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by slaptasticdave
new meme?

I think if the TS never replies it should be... lmao

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by mikeyElite
how old are you is the question ? if you're 18+ do what you want with your money.

well, Even then, age doesn't really matter. if he got it for his birthday, and he's earning his own money, he should go for it. Unless he has a car and needs to pay insurance, or pay for school or other more important stuff, he should go for his totally tits
Tits or Get the... wait. Damn, Kudos.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
wtf just happened
"The revolution lives on not in words to live for it, but in one's heart to die for it" -Che Guevara
this thread is totally tits

(btw its from south park. eric cartman calls awesome things tits, and really awesome things big fat oprah tits)

and it should definitely be a new meme
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
You guys need to lurk moar.

This thread is totally Tits on a Whale....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by nevin021s

wat
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
This thread is going tits up.

New Zealanders rule
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
since everybody likes tits, im assuming that if something is tits, then its good.

buy it, its your money, and hey, your gonna make more
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
So wait, you want to pay for your christmas present, but your mom won't let you? I don't see the problem here.

now for serious reply, i say if your old enough spend your own money when you want.

edit: if this pics gonna get me in trouble tell me and ill take it down
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Tits or GTFO....

It's your money do what you will....
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Trust me dude save up for a little while longer before you buy something youll be happy you did later, trust me your parents are just trying to get you to be sensible with your money, if you spend it all the time your never going to own anything like a house, etc..
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by Just Andrew
You guys need to lurk moar.

This thread is totally Tits on a Whale....

took the words out of my mouth
You are now blinking manually
Quote by nevin021s

Who asks if they can pay for they christmas present in the first place?
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Trust me dude save up for a little while longer before you buy something youll be happy you did later, trust me your parents are just trying to get you to be sensible with your money, if you spend it all the time your never going to own anything like a house, etc..

i don't think he's worried about the house payments yet...

Buy the pedal!
Perhaps your mother is only suggesting you save money because the American economy is going to hell right now. Parents aren't always out to get you.
Quote by Korosu
Perhaps your mother is only suggesting you save money because the American economy is going to hell right now. Parents aren't always out to get you.

That's true. If I were you TS, I would invest in prostitues, they have been around forever and I don't expect them to leave anytime soon. Except when sexbots take over.
Page 1 of 2