Page 1 of 5
While on the Quagmire Giggity thread, I tried to giggity the Westboro Baptist church website, godhatesfags.com (charming, eh? ). After browsing their picket schedule, I saw that they're going to picket my community college for having a showing of The Laramie Project (a play about a teenager who was brutally murdered for being gay).

Even though it's not a funeral this time, I'm still infuriated that they're coming here to MY school.

Since there's no reasoning with these people, what would be the best course of action?
I also noticed they're gonna picket the local Airbase, and the capital building in early '09
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Out of curiosity, are you familiar with the construction and handling of molotov cocktails?
The best course of action is to set up a huge anti-picket. Get a ton of people to unite and protest their protesting. I would be pumped if they picketed my school.

They made a play about that kid from Laramie? (I am from Wyoming so I remember when this happened and stuff). Huh.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Out of curiosity, are you familiar with the construction and handling of molotov cocktails?

if not PM me, as some aquatainces of mine have dabbled in the art of their construction.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by iceman_8319
While on the Quagmire Giggity thread, I tried to giggity the Westboro Baptist church website, godhatesfags.com (charming, eh? ). After browsing their picket schedule, I saw that they're going to picket my community college for having a showing of The Laramie Project (a play about a teenager who was brutally murdered for being gay).

Even though it's not a funeral this time, I'm still infuriated that they're coming here to MY school.

Since there's no reasoning with these people, what would be the best course of action?
I also noticed they're gonna picket the local Airbase, and the capital building in early '09

Throw them to the ****ing curb.... just like we did here in canada.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
The best course of action is to set up a huge anti-picket. Get a ton of people to unite and protest their protesting. I would be pumped if they picketed my school.

They made a play about that kid from Laramie? (I am from Wyoming so I remember when this happened and stuff). Huh.

and use a "GOD HATES THE WBC" Sign
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
It's quite simple. Rape the men with cumbersome phallic objects until they like it.

/end

Lolololololol.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Throw them to the ****ing curb.... just like we did here in canada.

ಥ_ಥ
I promised myself that if they ever come to my town, I will throw shit and protest their protest. Just get together a posse and tell those ignorant ass holes whats what. Protest the protest.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Throw oil on them and throw a match.

If you know what I mean.

Hint hint.

Nudge nudge.

Wink wink.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
until they like it.

They'll decide to like it. It'll be choice, just like the fags.
I HATE churches that do stuff like this. They give Christians a bad name and make us all look like a bunch of @$$holes that can't let other people make their own decisions. I'm not pro gay, but I'm definitely anti-assholism
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
We should seriously get a rally of UGers to rape and pillage their church, then fap on their church benches.

Tis what we do best, might as well put it to good use..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Look at it this way, they are at least getting closer to a place of higher learning. They aren't actually attending classes, but it's a start

Quote by yellowfrizbee
We should seriously get a rally of UGers to rape and pillage their church, then fap on their church benches.

What are YOU going to do whilst we fap?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Look at it this way, they are at least getting closer to a place of higher learning. They aren't actually attending classes, but it's a start

Nice.

▲ ▲

Quote by yellowfrizbee

I'm all for church raping. Hardwood gets me off.
Quote by Natrone
I HATE churches that do stuff like this. They give Christians a bad name and make us all look like a bunch of @$$holes that can't let other people make their own decisions. I'm not pro gay, but I'm definitely anti-assholism

I'll just let you think about that one
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Fight back. Fight with tools of words. Mentally destroy them.

If they ever come within a 25 mile radius of St. Louis, my ass will be there, and I will ****ing rape and pillage the protest with everything in my power.

Bastards.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by InvaderTSN

That makes two of us, my friend..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by SeveralSpecies

nice
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by InvaderTSN

I love hardwood. Hard, rigid, veiny wood.

Organize a massive satanic metal concert. Keep them all in the mosh pit.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

and after a vigorus rubbing they emit such a heavenly scent!!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Austiman
Fight back. Fight with tools of words. Mentally destroy them.

If they ever come within a 25 mile radius of St. Louis, my ass will be there, and I will ****ing rape and pillage the protest with everything in my power.

Bastards.

They dont have anything to destroy mentally

I hate these people. I honestly hate them, but what I hate most of all is that they raise their kids to believe this garbage too.

Ugh.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by InvaderTSN

Well played.
Hold hands with a guy friend and stand in the middle of them.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I'll just let you think about that one

Touche. But seriously, churches that do this crap piss me off. I should send them a letter that verbally castrates their pastor...and possibly physically castrates him too
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Fixed.

Quote by figsandbobo
Hold hands with a guy friend and stand in the middle of them.

Better yet just start furiously making out with a person of the same sex in front of them. And like 3 other guys have some sorta threesome involving a pumpkin and grease.
Prance through them kissing them, and yelling "I love you!! God loves everyone!!" Wearing a dress and throwing rose petals at them.

▲ ▲

I cannot bottle my hatred for these fucking cunt nuggets. Seriously, get signs that say 'God loves Fags' and 'Thank God for dead WBC members', that'll fuck them up, hopefully.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by blackflag49
Bring a buncha guys and start making out, I bet it'll really grind their gears.

1. Get truck
2. Buy paintball markers and ammo
3. Round up friends and pile everyone into said truck (with masks of course)
4...If you don't know what I'm gonna say by now, gtfo.
5. Profit!
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I promised myself that if they ever come to my town, I will throw shit and protest their protest. Just get together a posse and tell those ignorant ass holes whats what. Protest the protest.

I will literally curbstomp all of them..... I don't care if i get arrested and sentenced to life, as long as those wastes of skin are gone from this planet, I will die a happy man.

I knew Tim Mclean, and when I heard that they were going to protest his funeral, I was ****ing PISSED..... gladly... they never showed up.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Page 1 of 5