Poll: So do you
Poll Options
View poll results: So do you
Yes, I make Threads
17 38%
No, I only post
12 27%
Yes, I make Threads but they always get closed.
2 4%
Yes, I make them but they always suck and died quickly.
14 31%
Voters: 45.
So how many ppl in here actually start thread rather than just post in them.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Trap!

TS created a thread, so he obviously makes threads once in a while.

Anyone who posts is intsantly someone who posts in a thread.

That aside, I've created some threads. One or two failed because of lack of searchbar, another got closed along with a pretty big banning (i think around ten of us got banned, and i'm still sorry for that ) and I think I've had a couple more threads which were successful. The other half of the threads I created were just stinkers, though someone did a thread exactly like one i created a month earlier and it was quite successful, and I'm still jealous.

Of my successful threads, one of them got the red envelope sign (after so many posts in the thread it does that, mine was the Fetish one)
Only occasionally. Usually once every 3 months or so. Usually they end up in a off-topic discussion.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I don't make threads unless I have something I really need to know.

I actually know how to sue google and the searchbar, unlike the rest of the forum...
I've started 26, mostly in the gear forums. The discussions I care to start generally aren't Pit fodder.
Quote by The Madcap
I've started 376 threads.
You can look at it as you now know more about the people who surf the pit than you should actually want to know.

....Seriously, at least you're not like Fassa and bitch about every thing that happens in a day.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Le_Bunny
I'm an 08'er I don't expect to be taken seriously

I'm surprised you know that. Remember it and you shall not be flamed to death in The Pit.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Le_Bunny
I'm an 08'er I don't expect to be taken seriously

I think I'm going to like you. I've only said that to two 08'ers.

TS, I start lots of threads when I'm bored, but if I don't get much time on UG then I don't make any threads because I just like to read through/post threads.
I've made 3 threads and they were all pretty fail.

Not that I expected them to reach "epic" status, anyways.
Quote by dudius
Trap!

TS created a thread, so he obviously makes threads once in a while.

Anyone who posts is intsantly someone who posts in a thread.

That aside, I've created some threads. One or two failed because of lack of searchbar, another got closed along with a pretty big banning (i think around ten of us got banned, and i'm still sorry for that ) and I think I've had a couple more threads which were successful. The other half of the threads I created were just stinkers, though someone did a thread exactly like one i created a month earlier and it was quite successful, and I'm still jealous.

Of my successful threads, one of them got the red envelope sign (after so many posts in the thread it does that, mine was the Fetish one)

grr I got banned for that thread,

edit: On topic, I've started 46 thread, 3 have been closed, got 200 plus replies, one got 100 plus, and the rest just fizzled out
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Nov 17, 2008,
the only good threads i've started were the one about adrian's guitar stolen (although i leaved after i posted because i had to go to the hospital)

the one where my mom almost broke my nose

and the one where my mom caught my brother fapping.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Nov 17, 2008,