My university has all these big old heavy doors. Most of them you need to swipe a 'smartcard' and then they open automatically.

This one has a bit jutting out and I rested my hand on this to get my card out of my pocket. Well as I swiped the card the door flew back and my ring and little finger of my left hand were caught.

So it's looking like my bassplaying is out of the window for a week or so. It's 5am-ish here so I've had to use electrical tape to strap it all up.

i dont get your title if you play bass. anyways, you should probably go to a hospital.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
i dont get your title if you play bass. anyways, you should probably go to a hospital.

I'm mostly a drummer at the moment...and I'd have to walk for miles if I wanted a hospital
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm mostly a drummer at the moment...and I'd have to walk for miles if I wanted a hospital

public transportation?
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Sucks for you.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well that dude from Def Leppard only has one arm, and he can drum. This is mere child's play in comparison to that.

I'm not Rick Allen! I like having two arms to drum with...
Looks like when it comes to drumming, people don't seem willing to give you a hand.

*slaps knee*
Quote by InvaderTSN
Looks like when it comes to drumming, people don't seem willing to give you a hand.

*slaps knee*

That's actually pretty funny.
damn that sucks. i hated it when i couldn't play drums when i broke my elbow flipping my four wheeler. so i took my aggression out on my woman. damn i hit her hard...

but seriously it sucked. playing drums is fun. i hope you get better soon!!
HEY. LEAST YOU CAN STILL DO A LITTLE T.T my drumset is 6 hours away from me. I havnt played in over 3 months. (Its actually quite a downer) I moved away and left it back home. So now.. Im Drumless. Only guitars. lol.
Life Sucks. Get over it.
Quote by InvaderTSN

*slaps knee*

*slaps own face*

Quote by Bdotnert
HEY. LEAST YOU CAN STILL DO A LITTLE T.T my drumset is 6 hours away from me. I havnt played in over 3 months. (Its actually quite a downer) I moved away and left it back home. So now.. Im Drumless. Only guitars. lol.

Yeah, and my recordings are going to get so screwed....
To add to my previous post;

Suck it up and quit making a new thread every time you want to bitch about something?

Blogs are for bitching about things. Not threads.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
To add to my previous post;

Suck it up and quit making a new thread every time you want to bitch about something?

Blogs are for bitching about things. Not threads.

This is my first real thread in ages. Blogs are for losers.
I seem to recall you making a thread about "untidy room-mates" or something like that last month
Quote by Primus2112
I seem to recall you making a thread about "untidy room-mates" or something like that last month

That was LAST MONTH.

If you have nothing to contribute then don't post.
Use that electrical tape to tape the drumstick to your forearm..

Stupid.
Fine.

Take some tylenol (or equivalent medicine) while you're waiting for the buses to start running, and go the hospital on said bus(es).
Quote by Dog--
Use that electrical tape to tape the drumstick to your forearm..

Stupid.

I might try this for the lulz
Quote by soulflyV
Yet another pointless, boring thread by the one and only Fassa Albrecht: Amateur Attention Seeker.

use your wang to play bass. works with drums too. assuming you have a peepee

EDIT :
Quote by fretsonfire74
It's 5 AM. People would hate you if you started drumming anyway.

I was meant to be in the studio today...

Quote by Mudmen190
Why are you out roaming at 5 am???

I was studying....