yeah so not to be too weird or anything but i think thom yorke used to have really sweet hair back in the days of the bends when it was long and blonde.

Now ive been looking for possible hair styles to model for my own but can't find a picture of him back then

so if anybody has a picture of him back then could they please post it or tell me where to find it, its how it was in these videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQlPiOlcuYc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfrF3imELm0

Also, just to keep the thread going a little bit what are peoples thoughts on musicians who have changed their hairstyle for whatever reason. For me, it makes me sad to think about Thom Yorke's or Billy Corgan's receding hairlines because they used to have such awesome hair

YOUR THOUGHTS?
Balls.
what are you talking about? That's totally the worst era Thom.

EDIT: nvm, I thought you were talking about a different look, there's a vid on youtube from like 93 and he looks like shit./edit

I love his hair so much more now. He looks so much better.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
what you want my friend...

Is a mullet
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
I prefer his hair now.

Though about his hair in The Bends era, you may not be able to pull it off without looking like an 11 year old. Thom can pull it off because he's Thom.

Thom can pull me off.
Quote by heaven's gate
I prefer his hair now.

Though about his hair in The Bends era, you may not be able to pull it off without looking like an 11 year old. Thom can pull it off because he's Thom.

Thom can pull me off.

Thats hot.
You stole my Overture
yeah I wasnt planning on dying my hair blonde or anything, i just like the shape of it and thom yorke's hair has always been bitchin if you ask me,
Balls.
yikes ill be sure not to

at that point id just buzz it

but for the record that kid looks like hes like 12 years old, sooo...
Balls.
Last edited by rmr024 at Nov 17, 2008,
wait...billy corgan has a hairline?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by rmr024
He used to...

Healso used to wear trippy hawaiian shirts

F it, it wont let me upload the picture http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2350/2039842063_c4890692a3.jpg?v=0

oh billy.

honestly i can't say i'm too fond of the hair in the videos. looks a little kurt cobainish to me (that photo of him and his baby)...

I like thom's hair much better now.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .