so ive been looking for a new amp for a while and i think ive come down to the final 3. they are the Vox ac15 the fender hot rod deluxe and the Fender hot rod deville 212. i would really love some of your opinions on these because ive been lookin for an amp for a long time and im so undecisive that i really need to choose now. thanks guys
What style of music do you play?

What is your budget?

Have you played them personally with YOUR guitar?
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
blues and classic rock mostly but i also love to turnup the gain and play some heavy rock every once in a while but that doesnt really matter if i cant get that and yes i have played them all with my guitar and my budget is 6-8 hundred
i'd skip on on the hot rods if you want to play anything other then cleans and blues styles

i own one and with a ts-9 it sounds passable in the gain department for low gain rock/blues

love the cleans though

get a peavey classic 30

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by Tyrus97
blues and classic rock mostly but i also love to turnup the gain and play some heavy rock every once in a while but that doesnt really matter if i cant get that and yes i have played them all with my guitar and my budget is 6-8 hundred

Awesome.,.. most people say they want amps they have never played....

I think that the AC15 with a boost should be able to get you into classic rock, but stock will do blues QUITE nicely!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
k thanks guys. i actually found a really great deal on an ac30 so i think im gonna get that so its a step up from the ac15. Peace
Excellent! Good find.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
seen a ac30 on ebay(US) earlier today was $US300

god i hate australia atm best price ive seen here is $AUD1800(1100/1200US??) fat chance of buying used :/
fender deville with tube screamer
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
I bought a HRD just yesterday. It's so nice.

I haven't tried an AC15/AC30 ever though, and I would like to sometime...but I can't complain with my choice. Meh @ the quality of the Vox amps...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!