9 21%
Average
10 23%
Slightly retarded
11 26%
DUHHH WhAtS SMaRtS?!?!
5 12%
Voters: 43.
I see it all the time: "I don't expect a sensible answer from the pit" or "I know this is the pit but try and give me a smart answer", but I just don't think that the pit is that dumb. There are some really smart people in the pit, believe it or not.

So, how smart do YOU think the pit (as a whole) is?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Not very. Although when I was 13 I scored a 21 on the ACT. I think the Pit has made me stupider though.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I graduated high school when I was 16 because I got moved ahead, and now I'm going to graduate college when I'm 20 (before I can legally drink here in the USA). I tend to be a real smartass 'round these parts.
Many of us are fairly intelligent, but many more are complete dumbasses, so I voted average because it all balances out
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Considering the range in age is pretty high, the level of intelligence in The Pit is pretty normal/above. Some people are dumb as fuck while others are quite smart.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Doppelgänger
Above average.

We just like to be pricks all the time.

Pretty much.
Although some people here are very smart and this is hands down the smartest board I've ever been on, it's still the internet and mental retardedness is all around, so, DUHHH WhAtS SMaRtS?!?!
Quote by KwikKopy
I graduated high school when I was 16 because I got moved ahead, and now I'm going to graduate college when I'm 20 (before I can legally drink here in the USA). I tend to be a real smartass 'round these parts.

no way dude me too where you go to high school
dur hur HUURUH?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
average to slightly retarded
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
As a whole we are average. Basic statistics.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Quote by doofus41
no way dude me too where you go to high school

I went to high school in Minneapolis. I'm a senior in college now, and I'm going to graduate before my 21st birthday.
I got skipped ahead one year in primary school and I had an IQ of about 150, but then I found drugs and alcohol in high school. So now I'm a bit above average (my last IQ test last year had a result of 132). That's how I voted. Because we do have some real smart guys but out fair share of numbnuts.

The only generalisation one can make about the Pit is that we are all sexual deviants.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by KwikKopy

holy crap, im only 14
Quote by shadow__666
I got skipped ahead one year in primary school and I had an IQ of about 150, but then I found drugs and alcohol in high school. So now I'm a bit above average (my last IQ test last year had a result of 132). That's how I voted. Because we do have some real smart guys but out fair share of numbnuts.

The only generalisation one can make about the Pit is that we are all sexual deviants.

I didn't think your IQ was ever supposed to change. I'm pretty sure it's constant your whole life. Maybe you just tested differently. I had a 160 when I was in 1st grade, that's how I ended up skipping it.
I know there's one dude in here who works for NASA....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I think intelligence on The Pit goes from below average to true genius, except that most people here who could have some intelligent input choose not to, since hey! it's the pit! it's not supposed to be a place for discussion of high scholarly level! quite the opposite in fact
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^