ok so last night i was playing and using my compression sustainer and my chorus pedals (both boss products). I leave other pedals out of my chain to prevent unwanted noise (cheap amp, dunno if that makes any difference), and i wanted to add my bluesdriver to the chain. So i wanted the BD at the end of the chain so i turned my amp & guitar down (but not off) so they wouldnt screech when i removed the cable. then i unplugged them from the power source (i think its in a daisy chain, one after the other from the same power power source starting with my tuner) and i plugged the BD power in first, then the compression sustainer and the the chorus pedal. but when i was plugging in the chorus pedal i acidentally touched it to the metal casing of the pedal and i saw sparks fly. so i started playing again and i wasnt getting any sound at all, i turned my guitar all the way up, turned up the amp, nothing. so then i plugged into one pedal at a time and played and the compression sustainer was the only one not working. so im wondering what action to take, i got it last year for xmas so i dunno about a warranty.

sorry for all that reading but any help would be greatly appretiated.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Well, boss pedals have a 5 year warranty though something like that might be considered. Also, did you try it with a battery? You may have only fried your daisy chain if you're lucky.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
All boss pedals have a 3 or 5 year warranty, but I would not mention that story when you take it back. It also might need to be registered. good luck
thx guys, and i tryed working pedals on all of the daisy chain plugs and they worked fine, its the pedal. i checked inside but didnt reallt know what i was looking for. im wondering what i did too, short circuit? its weird because i touched another pedal and this one broke. also the CS and BD are very noisy, is that normal?
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Depends on the gain of the Bluesdriver....it can get really noisy when you crank up all the knobs, especially gain and tone. And the CS can be noisy too, if you crank the sustain and the volume of it--because you're pushing the gain of the guitar signal up with that, I think, someone correct me on that if I'm wrong. Otherwise, they shouldn't be too bad at all while playing.
'Cause I have done it before and I will do it some more....
yea, there pretty noisy when im not playin but no unwanted noise while playing. no real problem, just annoying i guess.
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Hey just a follow up. Well because Im incredibly lazy I let my busted pedal sit for a week or 2 before I did anything, but today I was going to the store I bought it at so I figured I should bring it along. The guy had no idea what was wrong with it and said he was gunna see what he could do. I told him i didnt have the reciept with me (I brought it in the box with all the papes and the store stickers on the box too) and they said no problem and gave me a new one. As if I wasnt pumped enough, the guy handed me $5 and said the price went down! not alot of money I know but to a guy with no income getting handed $5 is pretty awsome. And on top of that I got my fender blues jr NOS lacquered tweed, but i can play it till xmas... Sorry for the length but I just wanted to brag about my awsome day!
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for: