The United States is not a free country anymore. The government decides when certain stores can be open, the goverment decides whether places can allow smoking or not, the government decides who can advertise. The government decides what you can do, even if it hurts no one.
We are not free. Nobody can see it, its hidden behind bandwagon thinking. Smoking. You probably just thought of the word bad. Do you know why? Because they want you to. Think about it, what makes it bad? Its addicting, it hurts your lungs, but so what? Drinking. You probably just thought of college, partys, and being young. Drinking destorys familys, jobs, and lives. Alcohol kills millions. It is not a victomless crime anymore either. Drunk drivers kill innocent people. But guess who can spend millions on television advertisements. You think the way you do because of what you have been told. You have heard it so many times you agree with it. You shouldn't. I am not saying you should smoke and not drink, it is just an example. Bush. You probably thought of the word bad again. However, many of you don't even know why. This is bandwagon thinking. This is what is destroying the world. It all started with Christianity. A long time ago a plague tore familys apart. Fear began to rule people's lives, they would believe anything if it would save them from a sweeping death that was inescapeable. The church was more powerful than the king. All art was painted of Jesus and God because the church had all the money. The church controlled all forms of art. They got rid of theatre until they realized they could use it for their bennifit. This is not freedom, but that wasn't heard of back then.
The church still pervails, however. The idea that if your life isn't what you want it to be, you should pray, wish that it will change. The idea that a god will save us all if we don't offend anyone, if we live a "good" life we will go to Heaven. The world is in crisis, more people than ever are on the border of poverty and it is getting worse. Do you really think that doing what we are doing will change that? How do you think we got here in the first place? Things need to change. People need to gain the courage to say "This is wrong" before the world will change. You need to suffer, everyone does. We won't see the real heaven but our kids might. What is the real heaven? Peace. A world where all people talk to eachother, where stress doesn't exist. Stress has become a normal part of our society, but is that really the way it should be? No, and once the world reaches peace, it won't be anymore. Suicide. People actually think death is better than living in this world. You think we don't have a problem?
It starts with you. Students, you are taught various facts that are thought to be important and how well you understand them is graded. If you don't understand one or two subjects, you don't go to a good college, and you don't get to become "successful", even if you understand just one very well. And even if you understand the material, you still aren't considered smart unless you are good at memorizing and using knowledge without resources.
"Success". So you have made it big, you crammed your way through school and now you are using a fraction of what you learned to run a company of people who didn't do as well and you make millions. You spend that money to fuel the capatilist nation. Who cares if you like what you do, you are making money. Money to spend on things to justify the unhappiness created by your job. Doing something you enjoy and not making money isn't considered success by the masses.
Love. Sounds good right? It could be, but nowadays people feel that they need to justify themselves through another person.
I could go on about all of this but I have been typing non-stop for about 20 minutes now and I grow tired. I will conclude this with this last bit: What can you do? Think. Think freely, not under the influence of propaganda. Sober your mind. Think like someone who is free. Create your own ideals and convey them. Someone will hear. That is the only way things will grow, through your mind. Apathy will be the fall of society, but you can be the fall of apathy. One person can build a city in their lifetime, one person can change the world, one person can tear down a wall. That one person is you.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Last edited by Stoner stone at Nov 17, 2008,
Paragraphs, Use Them
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
I don't hate Bush, I feel he is a victim of circumstance. The rest is stupid rambling.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Nov 17, 2008,
yeah...tl;dr, looks like a stupid rant how "the man is bringing us down"
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Right... Enjoy.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Is this the wall of China you're building?

DirtyEdit: Or the Berlin wall?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by Nocomment
Paragraphs, Use Them

there were paragraghs. just no indents
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Go live in North Korea and then post this thread again.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Is this the wall of China you're building?

And you are, please leave me your name and info. I shall contact the Chinese government, who are looking for preservationists of the Great Wall.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
a good time to bring out some....

TUMBLEWEED!!!!
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
typical rebellious anti-govt. rant.

riiiiiiiiiight. actually, only the first paragraph was about the government.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Raiderkid38
there were paragraghs. just no indents

Or space in between the paragraphs.

Yes, he used paragraphs, but it's still one massive block of text.

Completely unreadable, IMO.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i totally understand you i feel the exact same way !

i like this
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
jesus, you picked a freaking aweful site to post a long rambling rant with no spaces
Balls.
TS, your an angry person arent you? also try living in china for a year. then come talk to us. you might have a better opinion on the country.

btw i used china for the communist part. i didnt live there.... just to clear things up
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
fixed.
A message board works like this: Someone posts a "thread" and then you read what they wrote, and "post" about the information they posted. You do not post after looking at the shape of the information, the size of the information or the title of the information.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
TL;DR but I do know a solution to your problem. Become a pirate. Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by jmilli2
Stop calling me a student.. I'm not tax dodging student!

Haha, I actually posted this on facebook, but I thought the anti-establishment punks and the chirstmetal fags here would enjoy it.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by fallenangel20
Or space in between the paragraphs.

Yes, he used paragraphs, but it's still one massive block of text.

Completely unreadable, IMO.

i read maybe the first 4 lines....
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by Raiderkid38
TS, your an angry person arent you? also try living in china for a year. then come talk to us. you might have a better opinion on the country.

Not really. China has all the booze I can drink.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I agree with you bro, but at least be a bit more concise. And now that Obama's President, you're not meant to say those things. You're meant to talk about how it's gonna be better.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
look at me! i'm the man, and i'm keeping you down!!

there is a thread for politics. talk there, or write a blog.