Tab? Jazz? nub. Learn your notations.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Tab? Jazz? nub. Learn your notations.

I played barre chords all of jazz band in high school... we were teh suxor anyway so it didn't matter, but I thought it was funny as hell.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by flightX
just trying to figure out how to play it better then i am....

From the Pandora sample he's just using E dorian over changes between Emin7 and A7.

Quote by SteveHouse
I played barre chords all of jazz band

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Guitar Skater
you dont just tab jazz, you live it....feel it...be it

Um....no.

You transcribe it in proper notation and analyze the functions of the melodic lines over chord changes.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
that be my problem skater lol... i can do the live it play the hell out of it part but learn someone elsis music and perfectly i think not
Quote by flightX
that be my problem skater lol... i can do the live it play the hell out of it part but learn someone elsis music and perfectly i think not

You don't have to play someone else's solo perfectly in jazz, but you should understand what he does in it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by flightX

you can do it! its all up to you mmkay!