I know the picture could be kind of offensive to some people, but it's the only one I could find easily that had this kind of text so bear with me here.

What is the name of this kind of text? It's been bothering me for some time now..

Call me Trey.
straight edge.
Quote by iceman95
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0