tell me a little about your hobby's (that aren't guitar, if possible.) and if possible a breif story or experience. post anything here, we're not here to judge.

my hobby is eating "mint slices" ( a type of chocolate-mint biscuit) in different ways. i started off normally, the i bit off a bit at each end and drank milk through it. then i ate different sections at a time. than i melted it and drank it. then i smushed them into a cube that can be stored and consumed easily and quickly. i'm currently considering new ways to eat them.
dude what the hell lol? im confuzzled
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
pretty sure its been done, try the searchbar.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
i live on the 19th floor of an apartment and i play a game where i try and throw something as far as possible...

usually if it's light it'll catch the wind and go heaps far.

also technically threw a wrapper from a cigarette packet 150 metres.
yo.

I BELIEVE
its my sexbox and her name is sony
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
i am a marijuana addict....
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by the stump
tell me a little about your hobby's (that aren't guitar, if possible.) and if possible a breif story or experience. post anything here, we're not here to judge.

my hobby is eating "mint slices" ( a type of chocolate-mint biscuit) in different ways. i started off normally, the i bit off a bit at each end and drank milk through it. then i ate different sections at a time. than i melted it and drank it. then i smushed them into a cube that can be stored and consumed easily and quickly. i'm currently considering new ways to eat them.

eating isnt a hobby, its an arbitrary necessity in order to survive.
I like to draw and practise my art. I'm not very good, but I seem to have tricked everyone into thinking I am, so it's ok.
XIAOXI
I a) paint, build warhammer models
b) Nitro RC's!!!!!!!
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by Abunai X
I like to draw and practise my art. I'm not very good, but I seem to have tricked everyone into thinking I am, so it's ok.

I wish I could draw well. I guess I'm above average but that's because most people struggle to make a stick figure. I can't shade for my life and I can't make symmetrical eyes
Quote by RU Experienced?

I wish I could draw well. I guess I'm above average but that's because most people struggle to make a stick figure. I can't shade for my life and I can't make symmetrical eyes

Ah, we all have our weakness. Mine is male bodies. I can't draw them. What's your style?
XIAOXI
Quote by the stump

Mint Slice are excellent. I want to try the cube thing.
Quote by Abunai X
Ah, we all have our weakness. Mine is male bodies. I can't draw them. What's your style?

I don't have a style, I never seriously sit down and draw, just something to pass the time in horrible lectures and recitations. Sometimes I try for realism (which makes me realize how awful I am), but I usually try for a simplified cartoon-ish look.

I try to draw animals a lot but then I realize I don't know their anatomies well enough to make a good drawing
I decode dog barks using Morse code then feed the results into various ciphers in an attempt to forge a bridge of communication
You are now blinking manually
Quote by SnowTau
I a) paint, build warhammer models
b) Nitro RC's!!!!!!!

WARHAMMER 'FO 'DA WIN MAN!
i take it you collect tau. judging buy your name. i collect imperial guard and wood elves. fantasy ftw!
(thats pretty much my hobby.)
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Weight training, guitar playing.

I used to play warhammer when I was younger too...
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.