Im thinking of doing the 18v mod...i have a hellraiser..where do both batteries go?!?
i did it with my damien 6.... they both fit in the cavity
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
i did it with my damien 6.... they both fit in the cavity

hmm my cavity is only 1 battery sized
Sorry if I came off as rude, but there is an "Only 18V Mod Thread" that was made directly as a result of the number of these threads that pop up.

Basically, next time, searchbar before you make a thread.

Peace

Edit: my post was directed at the TS, but nevertheless, there is a thread on this where all the information can be found.

As for what an 18V mod does, more clarity, less compressed sound and slightly higher output.
Last edited by kenan6346 at Nov 17, 2008,
NP, BTW I was trying to follow the link in your sig to your Schecter, but it says 404 Not Found :/
Quote by kenan6346
Sorry if I came off as rude, but there is an "Only 18V Mod Thread" that was made directly as a result of the number of these threads that pop up.

Basically, next time, searchbar before you make a thread.

Peace

Edit: my post was directed at the TS, but nevertheless, there is a thread on this where all the information can be found.

As for what an 18V mod does, more clarity, less compressed sound and slightly higher output.

this wasnt in the thread, im still looking to get the question answered..how do i fit 2 battieries in a schecter hellraiser.
You are going to have to fit the second battery in where the tone and volume pots are. Unscrew the cover and pull the existing battery connector out through there.. wire up the harness and feed one connector back through to the battery compartment and fit the other one (with the battery connected) somewhere between the pots. Wrap that battery with electrical tape just in case.