It was ****ing amazing! they sound like they always have even though there old as hell, i noticed joe was using ibanez though.. it was a shock and he was using emgs
cooooool!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
i love the eagles!! saw them at the M.E.N a few years back, probably the best live sound i've heard so far
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Saw at the M.E.N also! really great freakin gig.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
i hate to high jack a thread and hate but i really dislike the eagles and have never understood why people like them
Quote by Aesop_Rock
i hate to high jack a thread and hate but i really dislike the eagles and have never understood why people like them

cos u dont know a good song if it hit u in ur face

but i love how the eagle's songs just pierce ur heart
Quote by inlined
eagles are great ...
can you recommend on any NEW songs?
are there any good ones?

10x

guilty of the crime
waiting in the weeds
frail grasp on the big picture
how long
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Saw them in '96 at the old Wembley stadium, only knew 'Hotel California' back then but I they left a good impression. My parents went to see them earlier this year though and came back rather unimpressed this time around.

Good to hear you enjoyed them.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Aesop_Rock

I hear ya. Besides Hotel California they bore the hell outta me. I saw the farewell tour on TV and was unimpressed. Joe Walsh is the man though.
There's already an Eagles thread, but before this gets locked I'm still going to mention the fact that I'm seeing them tonight!
Hey, I'm Mike.
^^Have fun.

Personally, while I like the Eagles to some extent, and absolutely love Joe Walsh, I can't see myself paying to see them. All of the songs they play live (and I'll give them this, they do play for a long time) are meticulous recreations of the original studio song. I'll save my $100 and listen to the records, while waiting for Joe Walsh to do another solo tour.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
I'm not going to type anything much out about the show tonight- but the biggest thing of note is that Joe probably played 10 guitars. The only Les Paul was a Zakk Wylde bullseye LP... EMGs and all.
Hey, I'm Mike.
^^Well that's interesting. How'd he sound?

Quote by master
Or another James gang tour!
Though it's probably more unlikely, that would be equally as awesome
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by BrainDamage
^^Well that's interesting. How'd he sound?

Consistently good the whole night. I'm not even sure what most of the guitars he played were, but his tone was excellent. His playing too, for that matter.

I had a good time at the show. I don't own Long Road Out Of Eden, but the songs they played from that album certainly held their own with the older material. I was impressed.
Hey, I'm Mike.