Does any one else here agree that Shpongle has produced some of the most amazing music?... Id compare their innovation to music to Hendrix.
dude, shpongle are definately a cool band, and have made some awesome tunes
I love shpongle to death!

They were one the of first psy artists I heard and my favorite to this day
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Bump

http://www.twistedmusic.com/news/ne...o ctober_2009/

Shpongle return to the Roundhouse in London on the 30th October 2009, with a brand new extravaganza of a show to celebrate the launch of their 4th studio album which is...

'Ineffable Mysteries from Shpongleland' (TWSCD36)

So if you would like to be one of the first few people on the planet to own a copy and see the brand new show before anyone else, then book your ticket now as copies of the CD will be available on the night, 3 weeks before the release date in November.
Tickets can be booked online or over the phone from the Roundhouse website, and can be collected in person on the night of the performance from the Roundhouse Box Office. Tickets are selling fast so don't delay !
I heard dorset perception remixed on sasha's involver, it sound fairly good. I love the little classical guitar solo
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Shpongle are awesome, but people who don't know them would never come into a thread called "Shpongle"...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Divine Moments of Truth made me want to stop playing guitar and make psytrance for the rest of my life.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Shpongle isn't music, it's psychedelic awesomeness flowing into your ears.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
So a good friend of mine's girlfriend got tickets to see Shpongle's Halloween show in London for his birthday. Needless to say I'm jealous, at least I'll be able to get a copy of the album early since he can pick one up for me.