I'm going to buy a new guitar. My first electric guitar.
I live in Israel,
The store next to my house sells a Mexican Fender Stratocaster in 1,690Nis.
It's good. But i got only 2,400 Nis.
And i still need a good amp.
They sell the Marshall MG10 in 690Nis; the Marshall MG15 is 850Nis +/- It also means i'll have to get some extra money.
The store is next to my house. And I know that i can go to Haifa to buy a Frontman 15R which is cheaper, But i don't know if it's better or not.
So What should i do?
stay away from both of those, and find a roland microcube or peavey vypyr 15
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Can't you find a store that ships to Israel?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
As much as the MG's are hated here, the low watt ones aren't bad as low volume practice amps, there are better but if you're limited to certain brands its ok as long as you don't turn it up too loud.
^ pretty much.

certainly, i'd try to find a roland microcube, vox da5, maybe a peavey vypyr (haven't tried that yet), as i'd vastly prefer any of those to an MG, and based on prices here in the UK, they should be a similar price to those marshalls, if you can find them.

but an MG would be better than no amp at all. the frontman is likely to be much the same as the MG, better than no amp, but that's about it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?