anyone know anything about these guitars? im thinking about buying one, but i want some opinions first.
Ok no stupid thread titles first of all

http://www.blackmachine.net/

go and join the waiting list, you will probably be looking at about 2010 for a guitar.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
i don't understand
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Wow how ridiculously thin is that?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Wow how ridiculously thin is that?

I dont like that at all. I hate the headstock. NOT FOR ME AT ALL!
Quote by xD3vourm3nTx
anyone know anything about these guitars? im thinking about buying one, but i want some opinions first.

Black Machine are unbelievable guitars, tonally and comfort wise.

However Absent Mind is very much right, the guy who makes them isn't taking any more orders until at least 2009 and those will fill up QUICK, those people who do get a 2009 order will be waiting at least a year for their guitars as well.

Then there's the price...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Im on the waiting list, fcuk the price, its a handbuilt, fully custom instrument made by one of the finest luthiers in the world, not to mention the sound and feel. See how much a PRS private stock will run you, then remember that blackmachine will sound and feel even better!
Diezel, Motherfucker