Do you folks just use Microsoft Word, Open Office, or some other word processing program to write your lyrics, or is there a particular program that makes it easier to organize and compose the lyrics? The reason I am asking, is because I am starting work on a concept album, and I find it a bit hard to keep everything in order using Microsoft Word. Preferably for Mac OS X. Thanks.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Umm...pen, paper and inspiration?

EDIT:

So as not to sound like a twat, what I mean is that if you compose in manuscript you can cross out, scribble, rearrange in an organic manner to your heart's content, then when you come to type it up you'll be able to do it in an ordered way straight off the cuff into Open Office or whatever, so you won't need any special programme.
Ceci n'est pas une signature
I just write. If I like it, I'll type it up.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
*Reported*

This doesn't belong here. It might belong in the techniques sub-forum. Chances are good that a mod will move it there.
i havea mac too, but i think that it's best if you write lyrics down by hand. it's mroe personal, and you can cross things out more easily, and move things around.
I use MS Notepad or handwriting.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster