Anyone have this guitar or played it, i was thinking about getting it cos my old one is riddled with action and intonation problems (plus its a crappy starter guitar ive had for ages). Whats is the tremelo system like and how difficult is it to tune up and change strings with locking nuts etc? Ive pastes the details of it below if you are unfamiliar with parts.

neck type -3pc Wizard II neck
body -Basswood body
fret -Jumbo frets
bridge -Edge III bridge
neck pu -INF3 (H) neck pu
middle pu -INFS3 (S) mid pu
bridge pu -INF4 (H) bridge pu

Also what are the pickups like..........i play lots of different styles but lots of Vai and Satch and other stuff with raging harmonics etc.

I also looked at the RG350 in comparison so if anyone has played at also, whats it like?

Cheers
Last edited by The Big Man at Nov 17, 2008,
this isnt the pit, dont expect instant replies
the trem is SHIT
save up for a RG1570 if you want a trem, you would be best off with an RG321 is you have a low budget
if you're dead set on getting the RG370 block the trem as the studs and knife edges will wear out within a month.
Thanks for your reply, i had herad that the Edge 3 bridge is pretty bad but there are lots of reviews saying its a good guitar so a bit on conflicting info there. I so want the floating trem system but ive had no experience with it.............how hard is it to change strings/tuning or just the general up keep of it?
Buy an Ibanez S series if you want a cheaper Ibby with a trem, serously. I've got an edge III and I'm waitin to sell that guitar right now, I've only had it since March too.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
^ +1 on the s-series instead.

i'd avoid the rg370 to be honest, a crap locking trem is just more bother than it's worth.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i'm not sure if there's much difference between the s320, 470 and 520, just try a bunch to see which you prefer.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?