So I dont want to do shit, Ive been in this state of lethargy for almost 2 weeks and ist fukcing killing me.

I should be studying, writing and recording but I dont give a crap and its really bothering me.

I dont know if I will go to the gym and German class today, I rather stay home in bed

Any of you guys is like this right now or had felt like this before?

How do you overcome it?
Force yourself, dont sit on your bed and whine about it. Im serious, thats how Ive overcome it.
Quote by LReiter
Force yourself, dont sit on your bed and whine about it. Im serious, thats how Ive overcome it.

Listen to this man.

Helped me out on a number of occasions. Just don't think, do it. Don't think you could use a bit more rest and then do it or whatnot, just do it, no buts. Should help if you get some kind of working routine back into your life.
You get into a cycle of doing nothing. You have to break the cycle by forcing yourself to be active, to not procrastinate and so on. Make yourself do things, force yourself to get up and do everything. Make sure you're getting enough exercise as well.

There may also be some underlying medical reason, so maybe go to the doctor's for a checkup.
when you get really bored and mad at you (after some time of lethargy) you will become anguished and do something abou it...

that's all
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
ive been doing that since september, and now i have 5 essays due in in the next few weeks, so get off your arse and force yourself to do stuff!! it's the only way
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
ive been doing that since september, and now i have 5 essays due in in the next few weeks, so get off your arse and force yourself to do stuff!! it's the only way

I also feel your pain. It's our mickey mouse courses that are doing it, I tell you.
Just put on a smile and get things over and done with =D

I know how you feel, i've been like that somedays
Lethargic is who I am.

I don't do much that requires me to leave the house though, so I manage to squeeze in a thing or two.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Force yourself, and then make yourself busier. If you have 1 class a day, you're more likely to skip it than you would skip any class if you had 3 of them a day.