Enraged
68 32%
Indifferent/don't care
80 38%
Laughing
64 30%
Voters: 212.
Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit, I'm doing a psychology experiment for class, help me out?

When you watch this video, tell me if you get enraged, indifferent or laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnjLO3O3nJo

Poll Included. You must watch through the whole video please.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last edited by shakin'cakes at Nov 17, 2008,
god....i feel sorry and ashamed for that little kid
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Mixture of all three.

Then vote once for all three.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Both. But he's a twat.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by jasp0r
I lol'd.

His voice is hilarious

You will be glad to know what the whole experiment is about once I get at least 20 votes in the poll.
Quote by buddha

Didn't really effect me tbh, I find those people quite easy to ignore although I do hate hearing arguments. As a Psychology student myself can I ask what this experiment is for?
no jugdement here i believe in freewill
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
i did a-level psychology! we never got to do anything like this though, just pretend to be ninjas and do covert experiments watching people do stuff, that was fun lol. but yeh, i just hate kids in general so that one annoys me, but i clicked laughing cos iw as laughing at how pathetic he was.
Quote by Dempsey68
i did a-level psychology! we never got to do anything like this though, just pretend to be ninjas and do covert experiments watching people do stuff, that was fun lol. but yeh, i just hate kids in general so that one annoys me, but i clicked laughing cos iw as laughing at how pathetic he was.

The last one I did was so unsubtle, we just stood at the side of the road with pens and pads of paper writing about the drivers, got some weird looks.
Quote by shakin'cakes
Then vote once for all three.

Yeah okay i think i..............WAIT A MINUTE!
Quote by aaciseric
Didn't really effect me tbh, I find those people quite easy to ignore although I do hate hearing arguments. As a Psychology student myself can I ask what this experiment is for?

This experiment is about seeing if external feedback can affect one's emotions in a negative way. The people who are most of the time not affected go about life in a breeze and are very positive and usually find the positive in things. These people do not look for external feedback in social situations even if it is positive to raise their emotional state. And by feedback I mean any kind of compliment or reaction they seek from someone. Any reaction, even simple ones such as " hope they laugh when I tell this joke ".

The ones who are easily affected are usually more uptight and pessimistic about things. These people constantly look for positive feedback to raise their emotional state.

Keep in mind, this is just a theory of mine and another source which I cannot reveal. But this is just a simple experiment and this theory can be flawed as it does not apply to everyone, but for the majority it makes a lot of sense.
Quote by buddha

Last edited by shakin'cakes at Nov 17, 2008,
Totally indifferent. I found his shouting annoying, and I smiled slightly at his stupidity, but otherwise I didn't care. He's trolling, so it doesn't bother me.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I don't think I got the memo that said people with a certain skincolour had to speak a certain way.

I'm indifferent I guess. It's stupid in so many ways.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Made me laugh because the other guy was getting so pissed off. Kid was obviously on a wind up.
Quote by DanRev
Made me laugh because the other guy was getting so pissed off. Kid was obviously on a wind up.

You will live a great life. I'll tell you that.
But only based on my theory.

You SAW that the kid was just pushing the guys buttons, and then you laughed at how the kid actually dominated the guy's control of emotions. I think it's hillarious how a 12 year old does something like that and doesn't even realize he's doing it
Quote by buddha

Quote by higherworlds
no jugdement here i believe in freewill

I envy you.........
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
This kid obviously pushing buttons just to do it. So I am neither of those three, I'm disappointed that people like that exist, but take it in stride, no surprised.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
If I was playing, I would be extremely pissed off.

But just watching that had me in a fit of giggles
Wheres the annoyed option?
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

"Pussy nigger"

Man I wanna hi-5 this kid
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
im just wondering why they didnt just mute him... thats really all, stupidity on their part
I think it's sad that a 12 year old like that exists but I think the guy getting enraged is kinda pathetic... and kinda funny.
A bit of all three but I'd have to say that I don't really care overall.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
What a knob.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by shakin'cakes
You will live a great life. I'll tell you that.
But only based on my theory.

You SAW that the kid was just pushing the guys buttons, and then you laughed at how the kid actually dominated the guy's control of emotions. I think it's hillarious how a 12 year old does something like that and doesn't even realize he's doing it

How will that make me live a good life and when will it start? Can you also tell me if I'll grow a pair of bollocks one day?
I feel pity.

nothing else
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Dammit Lemoninfluence you need to change your avatar, it makes you look drab and unreal . . . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Hold on.. why are we always the test subjects?

Why don't you just ask auntie Molly or someone..
DANK MEMES
Quote by DanRev
How will that make me live a good life and when will it start? Can you also tell me if I'll grow a pair of bollocks one day?

I'm saying this is a big oppurtunity to live a good life. If people's feedback doesn't affect your emotions like it does to many many people in this world, then you can obviously draw good emotions from yourself or anything rather than bad ones. You will live in bliss if you really work for it.
Quote by buddha

Page 1 of 2