Does anyone know anything about Randall pickups? I can't seem to find anything about them on the Randall site, or anything. If you do know anything, do you know how they compare to Seymour Duncans?

Also, would you rather get this: http://washburn.com/products/electrics/ps/ps600.aspx
or this: http://washburn.com/products/electrics/idol/wi66pro.aspx (The 66 Pro, without soapbars, tobacco finish).

The price of the 66 Pro is £345, the price of the Paul Stanley is £365

I'm thinking the Paul Stanley might have a lightly larger price (I can get it for £20 more than the 66) because it has the name, but I'm not sure. I play blues, classic rock, rock, hard rock, punk, indie, Buckethead/atonal through a VoxAD15VT

I'm hoping the Paul Stanley is worth the money over the 66, cause I love the body shape and finish.
Much help appreciated, thanks
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Nov 17, 2008,
get the pual stanley and EMG it :P
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
I don't like EMGs, too metal. Also, if I had an extra £150 lying around I'd get a pedal.
Could you post any helpful information perhaps?
it's all coming back

Well if the Stanley is only 20 more than the 66 and you prefer the finish and styling that makes it worth the extra cash IMO.
But the 66 has a set neck compared to the bolt on for the Stanley. And I'm not sure about the pickup difference. Also, there is the lack of the awesome VCC that comes with the 66, but not the Stanley.
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
But the 66 has a set neck compared to the bolt on for the Stanley. And I'm not sure about the pickup difference. Also, there is the lack of the awesome VCC that comes with the 66, but not the Stanley.

It's not exactly "awesome", it just means you have a pot between the two coils so you can transition between single coil and full humbucker mode. It's a nice feature but I wouldn't exaclty class it as a deal breaker...the WI66 is by far the better gutiar though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com