Page 1 of 2
I'm 15 and personally I think I have had enough with life...

When I was 4 my parents split,

When I was 8 my mom died from cancer,

When I was 13 my biological dad died,

Now my guardian who was like my dad died 3 months ago.

I live with one of my friends family now and its ok but its like not the same....

On top of that I met this girl and I have never felt happier around her and she is just so amazing and she just told me that she is moving to England soon....

I don't know what to do....

I feel so... ****
Join the military
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Find a hobby
Find another girl
Stick with family (you have t have aunts or uncles)
Join military

Take your pick
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I hate killing, death etc. I'm a musician and not sporty at all.....
There's a pretty good online community called ASH, Check it out.
It was originally centred around suicide discussion but now includes general chat about Depression, If anyone can help you,it's these guys.
Quote by S.Y.N.
I hate killing, death etc. I'm a musician and not sporty at all.....

Join a band and use your life experiences as ideas for songs.
Sail upon the open skies
Hey dude, I've had a share of personal tragedies (though not as severe as yours), and I made it out. You will too. Study hard, get to college. Things pick up there. I've met some of my best friends here, and made my first girlfriend here. Look up dude. It'll get better.
Opus Acoustic by Harmony Guitars
Ibanez AEF18 Acoustic Electric
Crate GTD15R

Tophue: Every christian song has the chord progression G, Cadd9 somewhere in the song
Phax: The key of Gsus!!! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! haha
write a song about it

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I'm the lead guitarist in a band... We are pretty decent........

and.... like.... thats what I thought after it happened 1st but they continue to happen.....
Play music. Fap. Do things that make you happy/distract you.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by angusfan16
Could be worse. Your dog could have died.

AND, you could be horribly deformed....
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
everyone suffers, as is part of life

there are people out there who are infinitely worse off than you, those that die before they even have a chance to know their parents!

so man up, get on with your ****ing life it's not their lives
make something of it, like i duno music? you just said your a musician

when you start feeling bad about yourself that is when you should know your a selfish person, try and be empathetic to the X million worse off
stop asking the pit for advice

ESP WA-600 - Ibanez RG350DX - Fender 60th Anniversary Strat

JSX 212 Combo - Peavey Vypyr 30

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Keep in touch with her. Get a job and save up and move to England.

Think how fucking awesome that would be

Don't tell her either.

EDIT: It's a real chick flick thing.. You gonna get laid, son!
Move to England with this girl, it's great over here!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by tomypg
AND, you could be horribly deformed....

AND you...I got nothing. TS stick it out and if you get through then you'll be stronger for it which will over all make you feel better then you ever have.
Sail upon the open skies
England is fantastic, that bitch is lucky that I'm letting her live on this amazing island.
what's a signature?
Go to Starbucks, document your troubles on a laptop.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Realise that you are the one who has to let go of all the pain that you feel, that you are not alone and that people have gone through much less and much more than you, that time will give you all the answers, that only by knowing true suffering, can we let go of our inhibitions, of our fear; that this may be the biggest blessing in your life and you just don't know it.

But most of all, realise that people will listen to you, specially those who have been where you know stand, I'm one of them. Whatever takes us away, is the same to drive us on.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Just suck it up and live proactively. No one's going to help you and only you can make things happen.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
dont listen to these people thinking they are funny by making stupid remarks, but id say, work hard in school, get a job just anything for the time being, start a savings fund and start putting money aside every cheque. After ur done school go to university or college go into something that interests you and u find you are good at and work hard get your degree work ur ass off and make a good life for yourself. whatever you do, dont drop out of school, biggest mistake iv made and i know alot of people say that oh school sucks and is pointless, but in the long run its very important to have a good successful life. So cheers to you and hope this helped at least just a bit, keep your head high and hopes strong and u will succeed, and for the girl problem, i say sorry for the luck and sucks it couldnt work out but u cant let it get you down, go out and find a new girl and im sure you will find the perfect girl for you and you will be happy.
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
Quote by Dimebagjeff
dont listen to these people thinking they are funny by making stupid remarks, but id say, work hard in school, get a job just anything for the time being, start a savings fund and start putting money aside every cheque. After ur done school go to university or college go into something that interests you and u find you are good at and work hard get your degree work ur ass off and make a good life for yourself. whatever you do, dont drop out of school, biggest mistake iv made and i know alot of people say that oh school sucks and is pointless, but in the long run its very important to have a good successful life. So cheers to you and hope this helped at least just a bit, keep your head high and hopes strong and u will succeed, and for the girl problem, i say sorry for the luck and sucks it couldnt work out but u cant let it get you down, go out and find a new girl and im sure you will find the perfect girl for you and you will be happy.

hes right
Quote by JiMbOb= < )
hes right

or just be like these emo kids and scratch a poem about it into your wrist....

actually i agree with them just had to get that joke out.... good luck man, things WILL get better, when you hit rock bottom you can only go up from there
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by TenaciousLSD
or just be like these emo kids and scratch a poem about it into your wrist....

lol or do that
luckily theres more than 1 girl in the country, even if it feels like she was the only one, she probably isnt.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
I've been in foster care since I was 6.
My dad disappeared when I was 7.
My mom is really poor and might become homeless soon.
My girlfriend left me a couple days ago.

And I still smile, I'm not depressed at all. You can't let stuff get you down.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Last edited by Froboarder at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by S.Y.N.
I'm 15!!!!!!!!!!

exactly, in the olden days at 13 you'd be married and working the coal mines now, you can atg least figure out what to do
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Dude, where about in england is the girl moving to?

You only live in Ireland, not very far away.

Also, it's advice
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Nov 17, 2008,
get angry then write music. in the mean time i hear school is a handy way of making something out of life
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Join the marine corps and get trained by none other than:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman!
Be strong, when you tell all this to your kids when you're 60 in a mansion in Hollywood surrounded by Scarlett Johanssen clones, you'll feel proud
Quote by AU79 XY
There's a pretty good online community called ASH, Check it out.
It was originally centred around suicide discussion but now includes general chat about Depression, If anyone can help you,it's these guys.

alt.suicide.holiday are pro-suicide. I wouldn't trust their advice, as whilst they won't directly influence you to kill yourself they're not all about getting better either. I'd find a community centred around recovery, for example BUS . They're primarily about helping people who self harm BUT there's a lot about feeling better in general, particularly in the coping forum and the sourcebook area.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Wow, i thought this was gonna be another "my life sucks shall i die?" threads.
I feel pretty bad for you.
My advice for you would be to set yourself a target in life, (i.e. gain a degree in something) or something along those lines, maybe it could take your mind off all the things getting you down. As for the girl, ouch! I'd feel like **** if my girl moved away to another country, but there are other girls.
I suggest a healthy dose of cheesey 80's hair metal.
If that doesn't get you feeling good, nothing will.
Page 1 of 2