I'd like to change the pickup covers for my HSS strat but I don't find any "strat humbucker cover" ...

Does this exist or should I buy 2 single coil covers and figure it out ?

Thanks
You'd like to put a cover over your humbucker? Or do you want to change the color? As far as i know, the humbucker doesn't have a cover, the color it is is kind of what you're stuck with. You can take the covers off the single coils, though.

Quote by irishstang_87
You'd like to put a cover over your humbucker? Or do you want to change the color? As far as i know, the humbucker doesn't have a cover, the color it is is kind of what you're stuck with. You can take the covers off the single coils, though.

Yes, I'd like to change the color... it's all about aesthetics lol
Yeah, you're stuck with the humbucker color. Like I said, you can change the single coil covers, though, or just take them off.

EDIT: Cool, try the bobbin toppers. Like jenny says, you can buy metal covers, I've just never seen one on a strat, and you'd have to rout out your pickguard for it to fit.
you can buy bobbin toppers, if you hate the stand out color of your humbucker.

http://www.universaljems.com/cart/bobbin.htm

companies sell metal covers for humbuckers, they are attached wt solder.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011