Interesting, but not real.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
yeah the camera just happened to be there at that exact time.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
No, I don't think the supernatural can or should be caught on camera.

You want to experience ghosts, spirits etc go and do it yourself.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Seen that video.

How come the cameras are always there?

How come the same things can be done in movies?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
how come I've never sene one
poltergeist clip made me lol .. no man would be brave enough not to start screaming like a girl when that happened

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by mckenna64
as real as pamela andersons knockers

wait

wat.

n i have seen a few ghost in real life, yeah guess it is weird that the cameras are filming, but better that they are recording than not because otherwise NO ONE would believe you
Claiming to have recorded the supernatural on things such as cameras and videos doesn't hold as much weight anymore, especially with the advent of highly specialized FX and the other end of the spectrum, bad photography and recording technique. It used to be more believable up until the advent of programs like Photoshop/Aftereffects.

None of this is to discount the existence of the supernatural, however - strange things do happen that sometimes defy logic and reason. The only way to tell, really, is to experience one yourself.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
the ring is real
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by red_hot_chili18

wait

wat.

n i have seen a few ghost in real life, yeah guess it is weird that the cameras are filming, but better that they are recording than not because otherwise NO ONE would believe you

Don't waste your time with this rubbish, I've got a friend who sits on his computer all day looking for ghost videos, believing that they're real and losing a lot of sleep over it.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by BirdmanDeuce
Claiming to have recorded the supernatural on things such as cameras and videos doesn't hold as much weight anymore, especially with the advent of highly specialized FX and the other end of the spectrum, bad photography and recording technique. It used to be more believable up until the advent of programs like Photoshop/Aftereffects.

None of this is to discount the existence of the supernatural, however - strange things do happen that sometimes defy logic and reason. The only way to tell, really, is to experience one yourself.

its true

amidoinitrite?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by roythereaper

amidoinitrite?

The funny thing is, I actually jumped as I scrolled down.

Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Sure it's real, if all the hundreds of variables are all to mysteriously dissapear.

Oh wait, I forget what kind of people I'm talking about.

Quote by BirdmanDeuce

I wouldn't count on that either, with all the hallucinogetic chemicals and brain malfunctions.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Did anyone else notice the white fog in the early clip with the graveyard behind the trees?

All fake.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ovenman
Did anyone else notice the white fog in the early clip with the graveyard behind the trees?

All fake.

yeah THAT could be fake.