I got to college, do generally average in my studies because i'm too lazy/lack the knowledge to excell. I come home, either go to work, do homework orr play Xbox. I occasionally go out, maybe once or twice a week.

Can anyone suggest a way to me feel slightly less pointless?

Disclaimer: I am aware that my responses are going to be slightly limited coming from the Pit, butI feel I have nowhere else to turn...
Then kill yourself, see if we care.

...Make more friends. Socialness is fulfilling.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Turn the lights off and play acoustic guitar.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
God damnit im sick of these stupid threads saying ooo my life is ****. Shut the **** up and deal with it. Good day sir.
Quote by zzeazz
Read break-me-in's sig.
He wouldn't Let Reva hump Him.

How's this relevant?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
No one have any real purpose in real, because life is in it's essence meaningless.

Most of us will grow up, take pointless jobs, get offspring that hopefully learns one thing or two from you... Then you become worm food.
Quote by alkaline3trio
I got to college, do generally average in my studies because i'm too lazy/lack the knowledge to excell. I come home, either go to work, do homework orr play Xbox. I occasionally go out, maybe once or twice a week.

Can anyone suggest a way to me feel slightly less pointless?

Disclaimer: I am aware that my responses are going to be slightly limited coming from the Pit, butI feel I have nowhere else to turn...

You're gonna feel directionless till about 25-30, no matter what you do. It took my dad till he was almost 35 to figure out what he wanted to be when he grew up, and he's been doing it ever since.
do you have a group of friends that you hang out with? it's always fun to go out bowling, bars with a group of friends and then go back to somebodys house and continue the fun. Join a gym? Join a Bowling league?

You go to school, you work, you have a routine, your doing well IMO. All that's missing (I am only guessing) is a tight group of friends to hang out with or a lack of other things to do. Skating, pool league, play a acoustic set at a gig, lots of things you can start.

Good Luck =)
Quote by SillyRabbit
God damnit im sick of these stupid threads saying ooo my life is ****. Shut the **** up and deal with it. Good day sir.

Thank you.

^Takes longer than that. I have heard some crazy stats on how frequently people in their mid 20's change jobs.
Yea, nobody has any purpose in life. I just like to think about how we got here (evolution), and what we're capable of doing. It fascinates me and I feel lucky to be able to even communicate with people. Mhmmm.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You and 90% of teenagers...

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass