Chucklehead
609 IQ
Anyone like them? They're never talked about on here. I didn't at first, but they totally grew on me. They have some sweet breakdowns, and good lyrics.

Anyone know if they're edge btw?
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
i actually checked them out because i didnt want to let the terrible name to make me miss out on some potentially good music.

to anyone in the same boat...dont do it.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
you really don't know if they are straight edge? lol. the band is horrible. lame breakdowns, and thats really all it is. haha.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,405 IQ
Mah. They're good live. I saw them with the Acacia Strain, Protest the Hero, and All That Remains. Didn't know who they were at the time but I liked their energy.

I checked them out afterwards and they're incredibly boring recorded.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Shredder Guitar
UG Newbie
690 IQ
theyre from around here. they used to play shows at the 4H building of my hometown
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
ralph wiggum
custom user title
661 IQ
i checked them out once before
nothing special... pretty boring really
JxD
957 IQ
My friend bought their CD and put it on my computer. The beginning to one of their songs has an open E breakdown with pinch harmonics, it is unbelievably tacky, yet hilarious. I also saw them once, they were bad, but I don't really get off on tough guy hardcore. They also have some of the worst lyrics I've ever read.