Does anyone know if ovation make an acoustic between £100 and £150?
I've had a look but I can only find US prices.

Thanks in advance =]
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

I would like to but i just don't have the cash. I don't play much acoustic, its just something i wanted to start on but i played one in a shop and it was really nice and pretty cheap but i cant remember how much or which one it was =/
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Trust me when I say you REALLY, REALLY don't want a cheap Ovation.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by Silverstein14
Fixed.

Also, the only thing worse than an Ovation is.......wait nevermind.

No, you're obviously ignorant and have never played a higher end ovation - especially through an amp or such.

To me it's the best feeling guitar you can find just not the best sounding (unplugged.)
Quote by Rickjames730
No, you're obviously ignorant and have never played a higher end ovation - especially through an amp or such.

To me it's the best feeling guitar you can find just not the best sounding (unplugged.)

Actually, I most definitely have. Maybe find out the facts before you call people ignorant. Ever hear of an OPINION? Yeah that thing I'm entitled to? Exactly. I personally hate Ovations. Maybe it's just me, but I sure as hell would rather have a real acoustic guitar for the price than one of those ugly things.

So please, get your facts straight before you call someone ignorant or try to start a flame-war. I'm not getting into a fight as we acoustic folk like it peaceful.
Last edited by Silverstein14 at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by Silverstein14
Actually, I most definitely have. Maybe find out the facts before you call people ignorant. Ever hear of an OPINION? Yeah that thing I'm entitled to? Exactly. I personally hate Ovations. Maybe it's just me, but I sure as hell would rather have a real acoustic guitar for the price than one of those ugly things.

So please, get your facts straight before you call someone ignorant or try to start a flame-war. I'm not getting into a fight as we acoustic folk like it peaceful.
Agreed, I can't stand ovations, and yes, we acoustic folk do like it peaceful
If you do a lot of your playing "standing up" then an Ovation is a very innovative instrument, with a distinctive design.

If you do most of your playing "sitting down," don't buy an Ovation.....they slide off your lap all the time.

It's that simple.
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now"

Epiphone EJ200
Epiphone AJ500ME
Epiphone Hummingbird
Washburn J28SDL
Guild GAD25NAT