I'm thinking of getting a new guitar and/or amp in the near future and don't know what to get.

Price: Less than or around $650

Music: I would like a guitar that is versatile enough to go from metal (Slipknot, Lamb of God, etc.) to classic rock (AC/DC, Guns n' Roses) and some in between (Disturbed, Shinedown)

Currently Own: I started about 2 years ago but stopped playing for about 4-5 months so I have a starter guitar combo and one other guitar:

Behringer Vintager Combo

BC Rich Avenge Son Of A Beast

What I'm Thinking about: Considering I still have a starter amp, I want to upgrade that first, but after a year of using a BC Rich, I would like something a little more comfortable, so I'm not sure what to buy first.

Ibanez RGR421 EXFM

Peavey Vypyr 30W

Any other suggestions/opinions are welcome.

Thanks,
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
If you mainly want to upgrade your sound, go for the amp. If you mainly want to improve your 'ease of playing' and comfort, then go for the guitar.
seems good, id go with the amp first... maybe sell the other two guitar/amp and get something a bit higher? maybe.
Search

F*cking

Bar.

Seriously - I didn't mind helping people out with this question in the beginning, but now I'm just sick of saying the same damned thing over and over.

Go look at one of the other five hundred thousand threads on this exact same thing, even your price range and musical styles.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Search

F*cking

Bar.

Seriously - I didn't mind helping people out with this question in the beginning, but now I'm just sick of saying the same damned thing over and over.

Go look at one of the other five hundred thousand threads on this exact same thing, even your price range and musical styles.

so stop clicking the threads genius, this is pretty much what you do here.

I think you have a good combo, I would also check out a roland cube, I like them more than the vypers. But it's all about preference and you might not. You seem like you know what you want already, so the best idea would to e to go out and try it.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
so stop clicking the threads genius, this is pretty much what you do here.

No, what I'm doing here is informing this kind gentleman that there is, in fact, a search bar that can, when used properly, help him and prevent him from asking the same question that has been answered over and over again.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
alright thanks everyone except strat0blaster
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Quote by leafsfan012
alright thanks everyone except strat0blaster

Sigged.

Most excellent. Thanks.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you