Ok, so when I play, eah time I pluck I head a like a thud from my amp. I'm pretty sure it's my pick, but I'm not sure why?

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks

And yes, I've tried alot of picks, same difference.
do you play with a lot of distortion/high gain?
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
ye hi had a problem wer emy amop was ****ed briefly (it fixed itself rather strangely) becasue it had too much gai nand i got the same thud thing, but no ntoe weas actually clear it was jsut noise really maybe ur amps screwed, ur pick shouldnt make that happen
Quote by weorge
ye hi had a problem wer emy amop was ****ed briefly (it fixed itself rather strangely) becasue it had too much gai nand i got the same thud thing, but no ntoe weas actually clear it was jsut noise really maybe ur amps screwed, ur pick shouldnt make that happen

were you blindfolded?
i type badly i msorry, but my computers at a funyn angle to the chari and the arm of the setis in the ways so i cant type properly on my home pc.
Yes, it's that pedal, especially if it's a digital distortion. there's something causing a surge when you hit it, and it pprobably is your pick, but it could also very well be the palm of your hand touching the pickups...
OOh, try adjusting that pedal to give you a little more mid tones, and maybe a little more over drive than distortion
Ah, okay thanks. It is a Digi delay, the very hates Boss Mt2...

I'm going to upgrade soon, so hopefully it will sort it
Boss MT-2 is analog distortion, look inside.
Ibanez RG1570
Laney VC15
Boss CH-1 MT-2 EQ-7 CS-3 NS-2
Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol
when i first read the title i thought it said anyone pick nose...

it's probably your pedal.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre