Sorry to make a near identical thread to the other dude, but my laptop has also gone up the proverbial creek.

Basically, it was 100% fine the last time I used it, it overheated and turned iself off. When I went back to use it again, it came up with the 'Start in safe mode' 'Start Windows Normally' black screen. I then choose an option (I've tried every one, including letting the timer run down and start itself) it get's to the screen with the windows logo (the last one before user login), everything goes black and it starts the whole routine again.

Any ideas?
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Let it cool down.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
Let it cool down.

It's been cool for 2 hours now. I thought that at first too, but it didn't change anything.
It's running into hardware error during startup and shutting down becuase of it.

When you overheated, something got fried or damaged. You'll need to disable manually everything piece by piece inside the laptop and then start it up to see which piece is the faulty one, then replace it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
get a mac
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by strat0blaster
It's running into hardware error during startup and shutting down becuase of it.

When you overheated, something got fried or damaged. You'll need to disable manually everything piece by piece inside the laptop and then start it up to see which piece is the faulty one, then replace it.

You're kidding..?