Page 1 of 2
can someone recommend me a good airsoft gun, durable and accurate for under $35

Quote by Spartan070sarge
I wasn't aware that Eric Cartman was a UGer.

He said that about me

The chances of you finding a good gun for less than $35 new is low low low low low.
why its just a waste of precious monies!
Quote by Ultimate-Guitar.com
Click If You Dare!

honest answer

No....

you can get a cheap one for that price, and it wont be that great

save some more money
$35?

Ehhhh I doubt it mate. Nothing you can get for that apart from some crappy springers. I'd search for the other airsoft thread, its pretty big and might get more replies that way.

PSN ID: ArranP
a) how old are you
b) how serious are you about playing
c) are you going to be a re-re and play in your nieghborhood or nearby forest and get arrested and push some bad publicity on the AS community?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Get a spring one, the electric ones suck.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
ME and my friends have decided to airsoft for the first time, is it as good as it looks?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by rokknrollldude
can someone recommend me a good airsoft gun, durable and accurate for under $35

You're not going to get anything better than a Wal-mart pea shooter.
im just playing with friends in my very expansive backyard ( im not joking)..its just to have fun with friends...its my first gun, but i want something decent

just as a beginner gun for some backyard shizz, how about the FAMAS
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I wasn't aware that Eric Cartman was a UGer.

He said that about me

Last edited by rokknrollldude at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by cliff_em_all
ME and my friends have decided to airsoft for the first time, is it as good as it looks?

No. It's decent though.
And for $35 you may as well get a super-soaker.
Quote by cliff_em_all

Depends how involved you get. Me and my friends used to play before we all went to Uni, get stuck in and it's a hell of a larf.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by cliff_em_all

Even better.

Seriously the most fun thing ever. Plus, its a good way to keep you in reasonable shape if you do it regularly enough.

Quote by Monolith295
Get a spring one, the electric ones suck.

Yeah, lets manually **** the gun after every shot thus having no possibility for any form of semi automatic fire, let along fully auto.

Electric is the best way to go unless you want a sniper rifle or a pistol. Pistol being Gas powered.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Depends how involved you get. Me and my friends used to play before we all went to Uni, get stuck in and it's a hell of a larf.

We all plan to get stuck in, get back the old fun in life now that most of us have jobs or are training for one, you know an excuse to get together, get stuck in and for like every second weekend go nuts.

Then to the pub of course
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

how about actually spending money on a good one instead :p

If you buy a cheap one you've just succesfully wasted money unless you buy it used from somebody.

And for 35 bucks you're either being scammed or incredibly lucky.

If you should buy a gun, get a gas powered, smg/rifle get an electric.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by cliff_em_all
We all plan to get stuck in, get back the old fun in life now that most of us have jobs or are training for one, you know an excuse to get together, get stuck in and for like every second weekend go nuts.

Then to the pub of course

In that case you'll love it. Ahhh laying down suppresive fire, grenades, M249s at close-range, it all comes flooding back to me now.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
In that case you'll love it. Ahhh laying down suppresive fire, grenades, M249s at close-range, it all comes flooding back to me now.

Sweet and for any chance, years about did you have a lego avatar?
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by Jaymz_515

I've got a private shoot tomorrow Can't wait, although we're indoors so no M249's but im gonna try and see if I can sneak my C-mag in to use with my SCAR-L

Quote by cliff_em_all
Sweet and for any chance, years about did you have a lego avatar?

Not that I remember no, sorry. I had a Mastodon one before this, then before that I forget lmao.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

ok, if you're going to be playing on non-licensed, private fields, don't play at all. Go to a forum, look around, get a feel for the community and then decide you want to do it.
ArniesAirsoft.co.uk
Airsoftforum.com

those are two websites I'd suggest hitting up. You'll probably come across some posts I made in there if you dig around enough. Airsofting in public spaces can have VERY bad consequences, both on you and the community as a whole. I'm not as avid as I once was, but, I still would feel for the folks who get screwed over by you getting shot by a cop.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
I used to play, but it got to expensive.

You are not going to get a very good gun for under $35.
The best gun you could get for that price would be a spring-shotgun.
Which are okay.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by apmaman
I've got a private shoot tomorrow Can't wait, although we're indoors so no M249's but im gonna try and see if I can sneak my C-mag in to use with my SCAR-L

Agh, I wish I was still playing. Had to quit because I went to Uni and I couldn't afford to keep going. Although me and the people I used to play with are seriously considering getting back together when we've all finished Uni. I kind of regret selling my gun now.

Quote by NuSiK
I used to play, but it got to expensive.

You are not going to get a very good gun for under $35.
The best gun you could get for that price would be a spring-shotgun.
Which are okay.

Bleh, only if you're firing downwind or inside.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

How much USD would be the min. for a decent rifle?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Pinky19
How much USD would be the min. for a decent rifle?

$100 to well, anything really. Thats for an AEG AK47. Which is an electric one.

Checkout airsoftgi.com that seems to be one of the bigger US airsoft retailers.

I used to have lots of them when I was little. Ah, the memories.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by apmaman
$100 to well, anything really. Thats for an AEG AK47. Which is an electric one.

Checkout airsoftgi.com that seems to be one of the bigger US airsoft retailers.

Well not that much. You can get DECENT ones for anywhere from 50 upwards. If it's only for fooling around with your friends, no need to spend a milli a milli a milli a milli
What the hell are you going to use it for, Airsoft gets VERY boring after like 2 times.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Well not that much. You can get DECENT ones for anywhere from 50 upwards. If it's only for fooling around with your friends, no need to spend a milli a milli a milli a milli

True, the cheaper chinese ones are good enough for dicking about with.

Quote by ShaunDiel

Recommendations? I have a 100$ bolt action rifle from a while ago, but it is almost useless. Looks really coll though.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19
Recommendations? I have a 100$ bolt action rifle from a while ago, but it is almost useless. Looks really coll though.

This site Has unreal ones. They look cool as fuck and are really high quality.
Most are over 100 but if you look around there's handguns and whatnot for reasonable prices.

EDIT: Wow. That site really changed.. Nevermind that, almost all of them are like 400 bucks. Still cool to look at though.
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by ShaunDiel
This site Has unreal ones. They look cool as fuck and are really high quality.
Most are over 100 but if you look around there's handguns and whatnot for reasonable prices.

EDIT: Wow. That site really changed.. Nevermind that, almost all of them are like 400 bucks. Still cool to look at though.

All of them were 200-2200. I really have no clue about brands or specific models.

Also, why choose Airsoft over paintball? Other than airsoft not hurting as much, I don't see much difference besides people thinking paintball is manlier.

Quote by Pinky19
All of them were 200-2200. I really have no clue about brands or specific models.

Also, why choose Airsoft over paintball? Other than airsoft not hurting as much, I don't see much difference besides people thinking paintball is manlier.

Most of the paintball sites I've known of don't let you use your own grenades, the ammo is restrictive, and it's just more fun legging it around with a relistic-looking gun in full combats rather than covered in neon paint with a big-ass mask that gets in the way of you sighting up properly.

And Airsoft can hurt like a bitch when it wants, support weapons at close-range so you end up getting shot about thirty times before you can duck away, grenades that fire BBs or being on the business end of a MOSCART shot, it all adds up.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Pinky19

Brands to go for:
Tokyo Mauri
Classic Army
ICS
VFC

if your after a cheap and cheerful gun the Chinese companies like Jing Gong (JG) Echo 1 cyma are all clones of the above companies for a fraction of the cost.

Airsoft looks cooler. Sure it doesn't hurt as much but you look like the real deal in the army kit and real looking guns. Well, thats why I like it.

Quote by apmaman
Brands to go for:
Tokyo Mauri
Classic Army
ICS
VFC

if your after a cheap and cheerful gun the Chinese companies like Jing Gong (JG) Echo 1 cyma are all clones of the above companies for a fraction of the cost.

Airsoft looks cooler. Sure it doesn't hurt as much but you look like the real deal in the army kit and real looking guns. Well, thats why I like it.

I don't want it to hurt a lot, but it seems as though the guns would not be accurate from a distance because they shoot 0.2 gram plastic BBs. And what are the rules of airsoft? You can tell when you are hit in paintball and it is usually one hit and you're out, but in airsoft?

I got a few spring loaded ones a while back from a good supply...not really accurate but they were fun and worked quite well.

I think they were $20 - $30 a piece. The ammo was around $3 a bag of 500.
I forget the name of that supply though..this was years ago when I was selling on ebay.
Quote by Pinky19
I don't want it to hurt a lot, but it seems as though the guns would not be accurate from a distance because they shoot 0.2 gram plastic BBs. And what are the rules of airsoft? You can tell when you are hit in paintball and it is usually one hit and you're out, but in airsoft?

Accuray is dependant on the barrel of the rifle, upgraded, tigher barrels can be installed if you want. Snipers and counter-sniper rifles are better for accuracy, rifles (unless upgraded) can go for the old sptray-and-pray method.

And as for being hit - honesty. It's a big part of Airsoft.

And they have Marshalls patrolling, they'll tell you to admit being hit if you don't do so yourself.

EDIT: As for the 'one hit and out' rule; Airsoft games tend to have short (twenty-ish minute) games with one-hit-out rules to help the teams warm up, then you'll end up with regen zones, some immediate respawn, some times, depends what site you go to.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Accuray is dependant on the barrel of the rifle, upgraded, tigher barrels can be installed if you want. Snipers and counter-sniper rifles are better for accuracy, rifles (unless upgraded) can go for the old sptray-and-pray method.

And as for being hit - honesty. It's a big part of Airsoft.

And they have Marshalls patrolling, they'll tell you to admit being hit if you don't do so yourself.

But is it one hit? Two hit? And how do those grenades work? I was looking on airsoftgi and they have grenade shells. Thats more badass than those paintball land mines.

Page 1 of 2