Okay guys, whats up? This is my first post here on UG. I've recently started working a new job and I'm starting to save up for a new guitar, and I've always wanted a seven string (no not because of KoRn you faggot) haha but anyway, I was wondering what you guys have to say about what brand/model you prefer for 7's. I play mostly Death metal so something with high output is preferred. I was looking at the Schecter Hellraiser c-7. Seemed nice. And theres the Ltd Stephen signature model as well. And of course the Ibanez's 7 strings. I don't know I'm completely tossed up, I need suggestions. My budget is about 650-700 but I can go to about 800 dollars if I really have to.
i recommend the hellraiser(hides back in cave)
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
Ibanez are like, the gods of 7 string guitars IMO. Try one of the RG 7 string ones.
an agile 7 string

rondomusic.com
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
hellraiser. possibly get the floyd rose on it if budget allows?
I lol'd you've been warned
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total

Wow, those look stunning. I've never heard of them

For great guitars as well check out this company blackmachine.

Good luck finding one though, they are hard to come by.

http://www.blackmachine.net/
One thing though if you are getting a floyd rose get the original floyd rose, they are a lot better than the licensed imo.
Quote by NailgunMassacre
Wow, those look stunning. I've never heard of them

For great guitars as well check out this company blackmachine.

Good luck finding one though, they are hard to come by.

http://www.blackmachine.net/

Nobody in their right mind who owns a blackmachine would ever sell it, and they cost a bomb first hand (probs second too, I've never seen a 2nd hand one!)

So yeah. Good luck :P
The Ibanez RG1527 is probably a bit out of your range.

You might want to check if you can find one second hand (also look out for the RG7620 and the 7621; they have DiMarzio pickups, great build quality and the 7620 has an awesome trem).

The S7321 is a good choice, too.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by NailgunMassacre
One thing though if you are getting a floyd rose get the original floyd rose, they are a lot better than the licensed imo.

Ibanez Edge Pros, Edge Zeros and ZRs are way better than the OFRs IMHO.
Hmmmm I'm not really a fan of floyds, I forgot to mention that. I have one on a 6 string I have and I hardly touch that guitar anymore. But hmmm I've never heard of Agile, I'm checking them out now, thanks to whoever suggested that

Hmmm decisions decisions...
O_O agile 7 string V...interesting interesting... If it Didn't have that crappy licensed floyd i'd be all over it
I just don't have a good history with LFR's. You gotta understand I'm a little paranoid about them now haha