I love the Briefs--I've seen them three times and met them twice. What a fantastic band. Their new band, the Cute Lepers, have their moments, but I feel like something's missing. It's a good album, just not great, I guess.
DOWN&OUT
I know Jordan and Christina dig the Briefs--they both contributed to a thread I made on them a year ago or something.
DOWN&OUT
I enjoy the Briefs
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I looooove the briefs.

I also picked up a Cute Lepers album at random because I though it looked cool. I didn't even realized they had members of the briefs at the time. It's really awesome.

I hang out with some people who are in a powerpop band and they all love stuff like that.
I was standin' in line gettin' hit on at the BANK!
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
There will always be a special place in my heart for the briefs.
I wish I was in the briefs =(
fuck
Yeah they are pretty good. I saw them with the Misfits in Norwich and they were great. Better live than on recordings though I would say.
The Breifs played with The Misfits? Haha, that's a weird combo.
I've been known to very loudly sing 'Stuck On You' in a drunken rage on several occasions all of which I don't recall.
Hit After Hit is a really solid album. Too bad theyve only got one other decent album.
i never saw the briefs, but got to see the lepers, the show wasn't that great, but steve was pretty cool to talk to.